Smok Xpro M50

Rubbing another man's mod is generally considered to be in bad taste ;):p

It was the first time I held such a device in my hand and it just felt right, like the cosmos had planed it this way. I promise I was thinking of my mods the whole time.

@Arthster helped me with the bat,and was please to see he didn't fiddle much underneath my dragons skirt:rofl::rofl:

i see @Landy Man mine dosnt have that issue with the buttons,thats realy odd

@Derick have you perhaps opened up one of the M50s? I want to align my screen cover but scared I break it, so need to know what to look out for. LOL

@Derick have you perhaps opened up one of the M50s? I want to align my screen cover but scared I break it, so need to know what to look out for. LOL
Not yet no, when we order our next batch (probably the m65) Smok is sending us some replacements, once I have those firmly in hand, there is a DOA one I want to examine in detail :)

Did you see the pics I took ... I think I have a one of a kind M50 with those differing buttons ... Yay me!
Yeah, I guess that is always the issue with a brand new product, the risks are there that production is not quite settled yet

Once we have the replacements, maybe you could transfer your electronics to the DOA one I have here :)

hahaha @Landy man i agree with you youre m50 is one of a kind.

Once we have the replacements, maybe you could transfer your electronics to the DOA one I have here :)
Nah, it doesn't bother me ... just found it interesting when looking at it more closely ... makes it unique ... I just want to re-align that cover over the screen, then I am happy ... functions 100%!

Back