Smok Xpro M50

If you want a device that performs consistently above 30W then it would be best to go with any of the various dual battery devices out there such as the iStick 50W, Smok M80, Sigelei 100W, etc.

At high wattage (50W+) you will drain a single 18650 (2500mAh) fairly quickly.
So you use the m50 below 30w most of the time? Your review and recommendation of the mod is not fair then. I know of at least 30 vapers who use more than 40-50w all day. To give a just and fair review, you would have had to state in the beginning that the mod is poorly acquitted as a 50w mod. But better below 30w. That's more thorough IMO

@VandaL and @free3dom, thanks for the info, I don't need more than 30w ATM but you know that if it's there we will want to use it.

Guess the istick 50w now and then the M80 layer. ..

Sent from my S5 while vaping on my Subtank

iStick 50W is a fantastic little device...you can't go wrong there. The battery life is so much better than any single 18650 device, and it really isn't that much bigger :D

So you use the m50 below 30w most of the time? Your review and recommendation of the mod is not fair then. I know of at least 30 vapers who use more than 40-50w all day. To give a just and fair review, you would have had to state in the beginning that the mod is poorly acquitted as a 50w mod. But better below 30w. That's more thorough IMO

I was not writing a full review bud, just answering the specific questions that were put. Was not trying to be misleading or anything, just talking of my own experience with the device...I am not a professional reviewer o_O

A forum is a conversation, and he asked for more specific details...at which point I gave my opinion on that topic :)

I was not writing a full review bud, just answering the specific questions that were put. Was not trying to be misleading or anything, just talking of my own experience with the device...I am not a professional reviewer o_O

A forum is a conversation, and he asked for more specific details...at which point I gave my opinion on that topic :)

All good man :) Vape on

The review was done by @Silver not @free3dom so both have valid points from different perspectives.

Sent from my S5 while vaping on my Subtank

Nothing, I think the review you gave and free3dom's reply just got read together. LOL. Thank for the input everyone, I pulled the trigger on the Smok M65 - its for my eldest son and he felt that its would be a safe bet after reading your replies.

Bought it from the Puff station and as usual they on the ball and the order is packed and ready to ship tomorrow. Thanks @Ricgt

Having used my original M50 for about 3 months now, and the M65 for a day, there are a couple of clear improvements/differences (not sure if it is jut my M50 which is wonky or the first batch with a couple of issues).

1. Battery Management seems to be better: The battery indicator goes lower down on the M65 than on the M50 before stepping down the wattage on the device. In fact the M65 is charging now without the wattage stepped down at all. Also it tells you low battery at a more appropriate indicator level (almost no visible stripe vs the M50 that seems to be just under 25% mark).
2. Ohm reader is definitely more accurate.
3. The 510 connector on the M65 seems better ... getting errors on the M50 and Lemo with similar pin heights on both, but no error on the M65

My couple of cents worth on the topic :)

Cheers

My opinion of this device (SMOK M50 PRO) is that it is the most expensive piece of CRAP I have ever wasted my money on.
The only use it has is as a paper weight or weapon to throw at someone.

It consistently measures the wrong resistance on any atomizer that I have, and randomly changes the resistance reading.
I have destroyed many coils/wicks on pre-made and DIY setups!
The battery reaches 59% capacity and it says "Weak Battery", on my 0.5ohm Subtank @ 15watts (and even @ 6watts)!
The button sticks and fires randomly, even when not pushed (more burnt coils/wicks)!

I know that they acknowledged that there is a problem with them, and will fix them, but only if you live in the USA. Well F**k the rest of the people around the world then wont you!

My advise is, don't buy any products from SMOK, EVER!!!

I know I never will again.

Mark

Mines screen just went dead randomly, I did this modifications that is in the video, after that it did the same and about a week later the screen went dead completely. Now the dealer wants to tell my it is rust and water that screwed it up. They saw the sand paper marks and now blames that and not the crap device.

Mines screen just went dead randomly, I did this modifications that is in the video, after that it did the same and about a week later the screen went dead completely. Now the dealer wants to tell my it is rust and water that screwed it up. They saw the sand paper marks and now blames that and not the crap device.

Doesn't matter, that voids the warranty.

@Tiaan PTA i do not recall you mentioning in your original post that you had modified the device before returning it to the supplier ?
As @Dirge has mentioned , your warranty is void.

@Yusuf Cape Vaper that's exactly what I thought man. Buy a BMW, get a free flow on it, something happens to the engine, then take it back and accuse them of breaking it? They'll laugh in your face. @Sir Vape was at least nice about it.

@Tiaan PTA

Firstly we did not sell you the device lets get that clear, you bought the device from a third party. Secondly you failed to mention that you modified the device which voids all warranties instantly. And thirdly you had the nerve to blame us for it and accuse us of not honoring the warranty when quiet clearly it was a third party warranty. And then openly laying into us on the forum and still taking a conversation out of context.

Yeah i feel bad that you have a mod that does not work and yes we would try to assist you even now to sort out your issue but if you have ever heard of the saying you attract more bee's with honey this would apply to this situation.

So in closing we will still try to get this sorted out for you even though you have not told us the whole truth but i suggest in future try a different approach.

Regards

BIGGUY

@BigGuy coodos for the way you handled the situation.even tho it has been tamperd with,you are still willing to help.fantastic costamer service buddy.keep it going.

Thank you @BigGuy I am angry at the wrong person here and the anger was directed in the wrong direction.
Thanks for the help.

@Tiaan PTA Not a problem dude seriously as a vendor we have to take it on the chin and absorb clients frustrations etc although the bulk of the time the claims are unsubstantiated but if this has taught anyone a lesson is that there is a right way and a wrong way to go about it. I Have been a bit hectic today so only got to this now and am busy in the process of trying to source a new board for you as i can tell you that and even though i will send the photos shortly to SMOK they will not honor the warranty. So if you can bare with me let me try and source a board for you and then we can have the plate re coated as to stop the arcing and you will be a happy chappy again. But just remember Rome was not built i a day and i cant promise that i will be able to source a stand alone board.

Best wishes

BIGGUY / HOBBIT

Last edited:
[Hi guys could you please tell me where i can pick thus up for 700?]

Back