South Coast Vape meet

BigB

Owner Vape Decadence
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Can I have a show of hands of who would attend a vape meet in Amanzimtoti?

Good news story - I was looking at a venue for this so I contacted Lords and Legends. I told them I wanted to use social media to ask vape fans to get together to meet each other, brag, chat, learn, try new things, and so forth. Got to love the approach where it was obvious that if we were the South Coast Smokers we would have been shown the door but vaping was welcomed. Saw another thread that was laughable about a venue that allowed smoking but not vaping LOL

I am looking at next Sunday 2 August at maybe 13:00 - That gives Church goers a chance, Saturday night party goers a chance, and simply the weekend slow a chance to get there....

I will take some sample liquids with me for testing. I know a few other people who will also bring a few samples with as well.

It gives us a chance to create a South Coast circle and use our common residency to make the best out of sharing our vaping pleasure.

I have already put a few posts out on local Facebook and would possibly find a few new members for the forum.

Hi @BigB
Great idea
I would be keen for a Toti meet if I was there, but I am in JhB
All the best with it though

Back