Squape [R]s and Kayfun v4 (Lemaga Clones)

I'm currently running a 0.9ohm coil at 24watt. Nice cool vape with some VK gummyberry juice.

So I just spend some time on the KF4 again. Complete strip, clean, assemble ect, the issue was a little white connector bolt beneath the deck was the wrong way around.

Got it fired up, but has a bubbly sound from the liquid, sounds like I'm sucking air through the liquid like in the case of smoking a hubbly, this can't be right. I totally removed the air bolt....?

The next question I have, the little bolt in the center of the 510 connector isn't under tension. This means if I turn it out a little to make contact, keep in mind I don't have a spring loaded 510 on my mod, the small bolt is loose, if however it was under tension from the spring below the deck, I will be able to set it where I want and the bolt won't be fiddling around.

I looked on the parts diagram supplied with, but still can't figure it out completely. I have however tried to tension the little bolt and white plastic connector nut with the spring in between them but was unable to let the bolt catch onto the nut.

So I'm not completely sure where what fits into one another and what is causing the juice bubbling.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
No problem to take off the air screw completely. I do the same

I did look for a o ring that might fit, unfortunately I only have smaller and bigger sizes. I did wick the coil quite well, more wick than what I normally use with the subtank, I put the chimney on and pressed the wick down to reach the 4 small holes at the bottom of the deck....

My guess is you're probably done the same thing I did the first time I put it back together and not getting a proper seal on the juice control and the gurgling you're hearing is because you're a bit flooded. I wouldn't worry about it too much as long as you're not getting juice in your mouth. The tank will eventually form a proper vacuum and the gurgling will stop.

If you want to fix it properly:
1 - empty the juice from it and then take the bottom piece with the wick off the tank (if we're working with the exploded part diagram thats parts 1 to 25 off parts 26 to 41).
2 - Then without the screw and base attached (parts 1 to 3) screw the part that 3 attaches to out as far as it can go (I think its part 17 you can grab hold of). I used a pair of stump nose pliers for this but you want to be careful to only make it finger tight.
3 - Now take part 3 and screw it onto the the hollowed bolt which protrudes from the base (I think its part 9) until its finger tight.
4 - You should now have enough play to get about 4 whole turns on the screw and he'll get a bit tighter.

Sorry i'm finding this quite hard to explain. The short version is that you need to make sure part 3 is screwed onto part 9 properly. As andro said you should actually be able to use it without the screw. I'd caution against turning the screw (part 1) to much without it grabbing as I suspect it'll strip quite easily.

I did look for a o ring that might fit, unfortunately I only have smaller and bigger sizes. I did wick the coil quite well, more wick than what I normally use with the subtank, I put the chimney on and pressed the wick down to reach the 4 small holes at the bottom of the deck....

when u wick it cut it longer than u would and press it into the base with the 4 holes

Whoo hoo, okay it's sorted. Phew. What a hassle lol. Thanks so much @David Fereira and @andro. Flooding sorted, blew all the access juice through the air intake and wiped it off. Bottom screw (part one is sorted out).

Tight drag, allot like sucking on an stinky, very nice flavour.

Workes wonders now.

Thanks again with all the help....
uploadfromtaptalk1452798012375.JPG

Vapes like a machine....

Must say, I'm really enjoying it now.... It produces a whole different taste to the juice I'm currently running. Had it in my subtank and doesn't bring that crispness...

Vapes like a machine....

Must say, I'm really enjoying it now.... It produces a whole different taste to the juice I'm currently running. Had it in my subtank and doesn't bring that crispness...

for me kay4 is the best for taste ever

R150 well spent. Lol.

What's your setup like on the kayfun? Resistance and voltage wise? Currently running mine at 1.2ohm and 14W.

Last edited:
I'm running it at 0.8ohm. Playing around with the wattage a little bit between 18 and 24W.

Got my Squape, ended up receiving a blue one but it doesnt matter as i will just use the silver tank. Will give it a test tonight after i manage to clean it with some vodka.
Its looks quite nice and seems like it will be a breeze to build, but yes those refill slots look a bit slim.

I swopped my red tank with the silver one last night, didn't clean either of them as they smelled and looked fine, just make sure the glass insert on the tank is pushed back to the side of your drip tip. On filling the silver tank, the juice didn't run through, manged to push the glass down a little and off it went.

I don't hassle to fill it at all, I make use of a needle bottle without any hassles.

Hey guys, just curious how these compare to a Lemo or Subtank for flavour?

Just when I thought I'd settled on a purchase :)

Flavour wise the KF4 has allot more than the subtank, with regards to the lemo, I have no idea.

Got the Squape up and running.
Stupidly easy to build on, easiest i have ever built. Really good flavour and great mouth to lung draw.
I havent noticed any leaking so far.
Filling is really annoying though, the gap is so small so firstly you have to refill very slowly but it also seems to always form a bubble where the juice does not go into the tank and you have to somehow try and pierce that bubble.
So apart from the filling issues its quite a nice tank and an absolute steal at R150

Got the Squape up and running.
Stupidly easy to build on, easiest i have ever built. Really good flavour and great mouth to lung draw.
I havent noticed any leaking so far.
Filling is really annoying though, the gap is so small so firstly you have to refill very slowly but it also seems to always form a bubble where the juice does not go into the tank and you have to somehow try and pierce that bubble.
So apart from the filling issues its quite a nice tank and an absolute steal at R150
Hi @Hackers

Glad you are enjoying your new toy...

Vape away

Sent from my Sony Z3 using Tapatalk

Back