Starting with an Ecig

Carnival

Live. Chill. Vape.
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi guys, new to the forum here but not new to vaping. :)

I used to vape using the Limitless and Kangertech mods. They were great, but I got tired of the upkeep (juices, coils, tanks etc) and eventually went back to smoking. My brother returned to vaping this month which inspired me to give it another try! Except, I don’t want to worry about switching and refilling tanks so I decided to order an Easypuff ecig with some flavoured cartridges. I know vaping with mods and using juices still worked out cheaper than smoking for me, will it be the same with my new ecig? For those who do or have used an ecig, how long does a pack of 5 cartridges last you more or less?

Thanks in advance. :)

Sooo... it was bound to happen at some point. I headed over to Vape King’s website. Before I could stop myself, I hit the purchase button. :p My gear just might arrive tomorrow, so I’ll post in the Vape Mail thread with pics once everything is here! I’m excited!

Sooo... it was bound to happen at some point. I headed over to Vape King’s website. Before I could stop myself, I hit the purchase button. :p My gear just might arrive tomorrow, so I’ll post in the Vape Mail thread with pics once everything is here! I’m excited!
What did you get?!

At least you didn't fool yourself into thinking that you wouldn't need to buy more gear for too long!

@Stosta I got the Geekvape Aegis mod (currently comes with a battery), the Aspire Nautilus 2 tank, and a battery charger. Hoping these were decent choices! ;)

Welcome to the rabit hole. Based on your avitar, you will feel right at home here.

Congrats

@Stosta @Raindance thanks! Oh yes lol, I did get juice - Vape King VK5 (hope it’s good!) and Rebel Lion Strawberry Yogurt :) Not a lot of juice but I’ll stock up over time.

Awesomesauce. You wont be sorry. Now there'll be no going back to those stinkies . Just wait till you start diy juice making.

The cost savings brought me over to the dark side. Lol

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

It’s been 2 days and no stinkies! I’m happy. :)

I ordered a few more juices today from Sky Blue Vaping: Skyblue E-liquid - RY4 Double, and Cocomo Cream. Lastly, Angelic Superior Quality E-liquids - Creme Citron. I am officially DONE with vape related purchases till next year (I hope). :rofl:

@Carnival , great news on the 2 days,:campeon: it is now easier to vape, make it 3, then vape, make it 4. Keep on repeating. And enjoy the cloudy journey!

Last vape mail for the year,:D good luck and hold on tight to that dream. I sometimes have to adjust my vaping budget a couple of times a day, but will keep holding thumbs for you.

@Carnival , great news on the 2 days,:campeon: it is now easier to vape, make it 3, then vape, make it 4. Keep on repeating. And enjoy the cloudy journey!

Last vape mail for the year,:D good luck and hold on tight to that dream. I sometimes have to adjust my vaping budget a couple of times a day, but will keep holding thumbs for you.

Thank you @Room Fogger! :)

It’s been 2 days and no stinkies! I’m happy. :)

I ordered a few more juices today from Sky Blue Vaping: Skyblue E-liquid - RY4 Double, and Cocomo Cream. Lastly, Angelic Superior Quality E-liquids - Creme Citron. I am officially DONE with vape related purchases till next year (I hope). :rofl:

@Carnival Wow! You're doing so well with no stinkies! :clap: Two days is no mean feat, as the first few days are the worst!

Those juices look interesting - I'll look them up. It's always good to see what others are vaping. Have a look - and post - on the thread "What did you vape today".

Remember to post pics on the thread "Bumpedy Bump Vape Mail" when everything arrives!! We all love vape mail - even someone else's!!

@Carnival Wow! You're doing so well with no stinkies! :clap: Two days is no mean feat, as the first few days are the worst!

Those juices look interesting - I'll look them up. It's always good to see what others are vaping. Have a look - and post - on the thread "What did you vape today".

Remember to post pics on the thread "Bumpedy Bump Vape Mail" when everything arrives!! We all love vape mail - even someone else's!!

@Hooked thank you! 4 days now and still going strong. :)

I agree, it’s a very good idea to see what others are vaping. I don’t know about everyone else but I remember I tended to stick to vaping the same flavours, and while there’s certainly nothing wrong with having favorites, it’s nice to get ideas for trying out different flavours by seeing what others are vaping. Thanks for reminding me to check that thread out. :)

I agree, it’s a very good idea to see what others are vaping. I don’t know about everyone else but I remember I tended to stick to vaping the same flavours, and while there’s certainly nothing wrong with having favorites, it’s nice to get ideas for trying out different flavours by seeing what others are vaping. Thanks for reminding me to check that thread out. :)
4 days is excellent! Pretty soon it'll be 2 weeks, then 1 month, then youre well on your way! congrats

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the 4 days
Excellent achievement
One tends to forget how it feels in the first week of stopping the stinkies.
You doing the hard parts now @Carnival . Well done

@Carnival I'd never heard of Skyblue Vaping until you mentioned them and curiosity got the better of me, so I had a look at their website. Have you used their in-house flavours before? The flavour descriptions certainly look enticing!

Back