Starting with an Ecig

Carnival

Live. Chill. Vape.
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi guys, new to the forum here but not new to vaping. :)

I used to vape using the Limitless and Kangertech mods. They were great, but I got tired of the upkeep (juices, coils, tanks etc) and eventually went back to smoking. My brother returned to vaping this month which inspired me to give it another try! Except, I don’t want to worry about switching and refilling tanks so I decided to order an Easypuff ecig with some flavoured cartridges. I know vaping with mods and using juices still worked out cheaper than smoking for me, will it be the same with my new ecig? For those who do or have used an ecig, how long does a pack of 5 cartridges last you more or less?

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi @Carnival

I hope that the Easypuff does help you alot more this time.
In all honesty,I have never used one of these devices but I do have friends who frequent them,and they say that initially they used alot of cartridges to kick the habbit but it has toned down alot.

One of the guys I know actually takes a few puffs to satisfy his craving and then immediately switches back to vaping and he says that this works wonders.

As for the juice filling and coil building etc in vaping,its actually quite fun.
Depending on the atty you use,building could be quite easy and you can also find a tank that stores enough juice to ease your frustration at filling up as well.

Hi @Carnival

I hope that the Easypuff does help you alot more this time.
In all honesty,I have never used one of these devices but I do have friends who frequent them,and they say that initially they used alot of cartridges to kick the habbit but it has toned down alot.

One of the guys I know actually takes a few puffs to satisfy his craving and then immediately switches back to vaping and he says that this works wonders.

As for the juice filling and coil building etc in vaping,its actually quite fun.
Depending on the atty you use,building could be quite easy and you can also find a tank that stores enough juice to ease your frustration at filling up as well.

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. :) I too hope it helps this time round! I’m prepared to use more cartridges initially if need be, really just want to kick the smoking habit.

Hi Stosta,

Thanks for your reply! Yes I saw that on their website, I’m hoping I can stretch it a lot more then that but will only know for sure once I try it. Hope you guys have a good Christmas and New Years. :)

Raindance,

I had a look at the Twisp Cue and that is exactly what I am looking for! Since I already purchased an Easypuff ecig I’ll have to give it a chance, but if it doesn’t work out I’ll definitely go for Twisp Cue! Thanks again for that. :)

Hi @Carnival, sorry on the CUE isue, did not intend giving bad advice. I am wondering if they have resolved the leaking isue yet. @Hooked, which pod mtl device was it you received from @BumbleBee? I recal you stating that it was very good.

Hi @Raindance, I think @Hooked got the Innokin Endura T20 from Bumblebee
Its not a pod system - but several folk have had good things to say about it.

It's this one here:
http://vapeguy.co.za/starter-kits/basic-starter-kit/innokin-endura-T20-starter-kit

My EasyPuff ecig arrived this morning. :) I got sweet cherry, and vanilla as flavours. I’ve only had a few puffs on it, it’s quite nice so far. Most importantly, I put the stinkies away! So my journey begins once again.
9932C04E-7E7D-4E81-BB9F-1B9BAFB603E0.jpeg

Been vaping the sweet cherry flavour today which I like, then I decided to give the coffee flavour a go (I got one pack of 5 different flavours for free) and WOW! The coffee flavour is awesome! It has quickly become my fav so far. No stinkies, it’s only been about 2.5 hours now but I’m going strong. :beer-toast1:

Edit: If anyone was wondering, I ordered 1.8mg nic strength and so far, it’s been enough to keep me going. I’ve already got a second order for more flavours ready to be placed soon. Amongst others, I’m getting 2 different types of tobacco flavours and I want to get them at 2mg and 2.4mg nic strength for whenever I feel the need to vape a slightly stronger nic level. From what I’ve seen, EasyPuff cartridge flavours don’t go higher than 2.4mg nic but it’s fine for me.

Last edited:
Felt like a stinkie just now, so I switched over to the 2mg nic cartridge (from vaping on 1.8mg. I got one 2mg nic pack of 5 cartridges in the kit) and it helped. It’s been about 6 hours since I started using my EasyPuff ecig, still a long way to go but I’m feeling positive!

My EasyPuff ecig arrived this morning. :) I got sweet cherry, and vanilla as flavours. I’ve only had a few puffs on it, it’s quite nice so far. Most importantly, I put the stinkies away! So my journey begins once again.
View attachment 116772

This is a momentous occasion @Carnival
Wishing you all the very best with it.
You are doing a GREAT thing

As for keeping it up, don't be too hard on yourself. If you feel the need for a stinkie, do as you are doing already, having a stronger cartridge. And vape it a lot! If you still feel like a stinkie, have a glass of water or something to drink. And if its driving you mad and you still want a stinkie, dont worry if you have half a stinkie. It takes some people a while to switch completely to vaping.

And there are loads of devices out there much stronger and potentially more satisfying. All it takes is a bit of experimentation to find the right devices and juices.

So if your current setups work for you, then that is GREAT. If not, dont worry, you are doing so well to be at this point. And you will find something that works great for you.

View attachment 116772
Its great that these are helping you to quit stinkies. I agree that theres no harm in trying a stronger nic vape. Having an occasional ciggie is also ok, but remember it will make quitting the smoking all the more difficult.

Willpower and the end goal will eventually get you there. All we'll all support you every step of the way too.

If you think the flavours are good now, then you're in for a treat, cos there are literally hundreds of flavours out there, and thousands of flavour combinations. Once you've found the nicotine and flavour "sweet spot" you wont have to worry about the cigarettes anymore.

Good luck!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back