Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

I just rewicked my Zeus Dual RTA myself for the first time. I have been taking it to the shop to get rewicked since I got it and today decided to dive in and do it myself. It was successful. Feeling super stoked!
IMG_20190218_132250.jpg

I just rewicked my Zeus Dual RTA myself for the first time. I have been taking it to the shop to get rewicked since I got it and today decided to dive in and do it myself. It was successful. Feeling super stoked!
View attachment 158516
Feels good, doesn't it? I was forced to learn from the get go as I'm one hour from the nearest vape shops.

On another note, who likes cryptographic and steganographic puzzles?

Feels good, doesn't it? I was forced to learn from the get go as I'm one hour from the nearest vape shops.

On another note, who likes cryptographic and steganographic puzzles?

Convenience can make one lazy. ;)

On your other note, I love any kind of puzzle.

Make sure your browser and antivirus isn't blocking it from being downloaded.

Use Chrome or Firefox

So I got it downloaded, and tried another program to open it, but it is asking for a password.

Edit: Is the password part of the puzzle?

So I got it downloaded, and tried another program to open it, but it is asking for a password.

Edit: Is the password part of the puzzle?
Yes it is. Two steps asking for password and the last one you need to decrypt the cipher ;)

Password Clue: normally I would use an anagram but I made it a bit easy by using the filename as the password :p

Cipher clue: it's a substitution cipher on the internet, you need to figure out which one I used.

WARNING: the file isn't what it seems. You might think it's a picture. What if it's an audio file? or a text file? or something else. You got to figure it out.

Thank you! Good fun! Had to do a bit of googling there.
Yep, had a much harder one - almost impossible to crack. Then I asked a member for some help, only to find out later that a certain clue had changed and he had to give me the answer.

I didn't have time to go further - got a Security+ exam to write on Wednesday morning. Steganography and Cryptography is part of my Security studies so yeah it was fun.

I had a little issue uploading this file to the Xenforo forums so I had to improvise and zip it instead of trying to upload a file that it didn't recognise (a bmp file, it wouldn't even upload jpg either).

Yep, had a much harder one - almost impossible to crack. Then I asked a member for some help, only to find out later that a certain clue had changed and he had to give me the answer.

I didn't have time to go further - got a Security+ exam to write on Wednesday morning. Steganography and Cryptography is part of my Security studies so yeah it was fun.

I had a little issue uploading this file to the Xenforo forums so I had to improvise and zip it instead of trying to upload a file that it didn't recognise (a bmp file, it wouldn't even upload jpg either).

That must be a really interesting course. I should do this more often. It is loads of fun and it helps to keep the brain going.

Good Luck for the exam Wednesday!

Unpacked Deadpool Funko Pops this afternoon.

028c742e6fdfac97cf80487992662337.jpg

Send from the small screen

Back