Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

Ouch!! Sorry to hear this. On a lighter side, and I very much doubt you feel this way right now, but bakkies are allowed to have scratches (houding).

I agree. Bakkies were made to work. Except for the Lumina SS. They were just made to look pretty.

I woke up, shit happened, going to go to bed now, and that's all I have to say about that....

Yep, at the dentist.
I didn't feel anything, no pain whatsoever lots of local anesthetic. :)
Although I have to say I could still feel my toes :p
:)
Dave
wow thats really brave, I couldnt even think of getting any tooth removed on local anesthesia.

wow thats really brave, I couldnt even think of getting any tooth removed on local anesthesia.

No I'm not brave, I have a servere allergy to pain in any of its forms :D :D :D
He (dentist) even puts some stuff on the gum to numb it before the injection.

It is only stitched to close the hole to allow it to heal quicker and stop any infections. :) The stitches are the dissolving type so I do not have to go back to have them removed.

Truely I didn't feel a thing.

I have a good reason to be frightened of the dentists I went to the dentists in the 1950's. :eek:

Dave

He (dentist) even puts some stuff on the gum to numb it before the injection.
I love that stuff! It's so tasty! My dental practice is a place of female dentists only. I have just had quite a bit of expensive dental work over the last 6 months to fix my teeth. So been a regular with numbing gels and injections - it's not really that bad @Faiyaz Cheulkar. The only crappy part is where they use a blue solution that has a flavour of something close to sour worms but much more bitter, which they wash away quickly after using it as this is the stuff that actually keeps your teeth sterilised when doing fillings and rebuilding teeth.

Yep, at the dentist.
I didn't feel anything, no pain whatsoever lots of local anesthetic. :)
Although I have to say I could still feel my toes :p
Dave

Made me thought of this.

Old but gold. From a time when comedy was completely unprofessional but funny as hell.

I had an unexpected surprise today morning, got a refund from telkom !! they refunded back my deposit and the excess bill that they had charged me back in august 2018.
All the complaints with ICASA, back and forth emails and numerous calls finally paid off. The myBroadband forum has plethora of complaints regarding telkom not cancelling account and billing clients even after cancelling the service, so this feels like a victory to me.
I hope to never hear from them again.

I had an unexpected surprise today morning, got a refund from telkom !! they refunded back my deposit and the excess bill that they had charged me back in august 2018.
All the complaints with ICASA, back and forth emails and numerous calls finally paid off. The myBroadband forum has plethora of complaints regarding telkom not cancelling account and billing clients even after cancelling the service, so this feels like a victory to me.
I hope to never hear from them again.

WOW! That truly is amazing!

I feel like the last human in a zombie apocalypse.... except, I'm being mobbed my single mothers....

Back