Terrible service experiences with vape king

Ok, I can either have it arranged to be at Menlyn Maine by tomorrow afternoon, or have it shipped overnight for delivery on Friday? I am trying my best to resolve this.

Ok, I can either have it arranged to be at Menlyn Maine by tomorrow afternoon, or have it shipped overnight for delivery on Friday? I am trying my best to resolve this.

Now who wouldn’t be happy with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Gizmo Thanks for the reply and sorry for the angry vitriol. Id be able to collect and pay tomorrow afternoon at menlyn maine if its still possible. My gf still wants the vape so, i guess its cool. ill remove my posts where possible and try to put this nastyness in the past. Thanks for the help i wasn't expecting that. You seem alright

Last edited:
A while ago i brought a mech mod on special there i went all the way to the kyalami race track i was in the area. They told me i could have it sent to menlyn main and id be able to collect it from there by friday the 27th of july ive written in the customers notes that ive arranged for pickup at menlyn maine with people on the phone and i left a phone number.

By last week friday i decided im going to cancel the order because its taking a week longer than it said it would. Mind you this was going to be the second one i buy from them. Today we recieved an email that its ready for collection so i had to decide if i still want the item, so i go into menlyn maine just to discover that its ready for collection at that damn racetrack in another city. They simply ignore what is written on the customer notes and even have no regard for what they have suggested to me(the pickup at menlyn) ive spoken to 2 managers i think(one was a manager at main office of this im sure) and nothing was done.

the same crap they have stock of the item i want but its in another city, If i just ordered the damn thing with a courier it would be ready for collection by a courier today. The people at the menlyn branch were nice and looked upset when i told them by now they can keep the item ill buy somewhere else. I can't think this would have happened if they had stock at the shops but hey its not how they operate.

So im a very unsatisfied customer and if anybody at vape king reads this please cancel that order as it was not sufficient to call them and ask them to cancel so im doing this publicly. Who else has a bad vapeshop story maybe ill be less mad if other shops are horrible too

Ain't nothing compared to my experience with Art of Vape!
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/art-of-vape-retailer-reviews.t52410/#post-703738

It's has been available at Pretoria branch since 3.30 please let me know if you got it.

Will do thank you its a little late today ill be able to collect/pay it tommorow if thats possible?

Back