The Entheon RDA

@Maxxis @TheV

Please advise on what builds you have on the Entheon and pics would also help.
I am not winning with this RDA.

Thanks

Hi @Rebel - i have moved your post above to this Entheon thread
Perhaps also check it out and it may help
Hope you get sorted

@Maxxis @TheV

Please advise on what builds you have on the Entheon and pics would also help.
I am not winning with this RDA.

Thanks
Hey @Rebel,

Excuse the delayed response.
At the moment I'm running 30x3+38ga Ni80 wire from Geekvape.
I have about 6 wraps on a 2.5mm ID coil for a ~0.56Ω build.
I have the coil as low as it will go (push the coil winder all the way down)
It is wicked as tight as it will go but the tails are cut pretty short so the center of the juice well (below the coil is nice and open)...
r34W9TT.jpg

When you say you're not winning... what is your issue with the RDA?

Hey @Rebel,

Excuse the delayed response.
At the moment I'm running 30x3+38ga Ni80 wire from Geekvape.
I have about 6 wraps on a 2.5mm ID coil for a ~0.56Ω build.
I have the coil as low as it will go (push the coil winder all the way down)
It is wicked as tight as it will go but the tails are cut pretty short so the center of the juice well (below the coil is nice and open)...
r34W9TT.jpg

When you say you're not winning... what is your issue with the RDA?

@TheV Thank you for your response.
I am using Flapton wire 22/38 Ni80 6 wraps 2.5MM ID ~0.27Ω build.
The coil is as low as it can go, my issue is that the flavour is average. It cant come close to my hadaly.
I have been changing coils and trying different builds every night, nothing seems to work.

Last edited:
@TheV Thank you for your response.
I am using Flapton wire 22/38 Ni80 6 wraps 2.5MM ID ~0.27Ω build.
The coil is as down as it can go, my issue is that the flavour is average. It cant come close to my hadaly.
I have been changing coils everynight nothing seems to work.
I assume you use the same wire and type of build in your Hadaly and you are happy with it?

@KZOR, I know you still prefer the Hadaly over the Entheon, but you seemed to get a decent experience out of the Entheon as well. Any advice?

@Amir, you let your Hadaly go when you got your Entheon ... do you perhaps have any input here?

I assume you use the same wire and type of build in your Hadaly and you are happy with it?

@KZOR, I know you still prefer the Hadaly over the Entheon, but you seemed to get a decent experience out of the Entheon as well. Any advice?

@Amir, you let your Hadaly go when you got your Entheon ... do you perhaps have any input here?

You correct i have the same build in the Hadaly and i am loving it (The Hadaly).

Last edited:
You correct i have the same build in the Hadaly and i am loving it (The Hadaly).
Personally I got a very similar experience out of the 2. I just preferred the airflow and capacity of the Entheon.
Maybe I never got the Hadaly right for it to shine over the Entheon? :p

Personally I got a very similar experience out of the 2. I just preferred the airflow and capacity of the Entheon.
Maybe I never got the Hadaly right for it to shine over the Entheon? :p

The Hadaly gave me the same average experience but after a while i got the correct build and now it is my daily driver.
This is the reason I am not giving up on the Entheon.

The Hadaly gave me the same average experience but after a while i got the correct build and now it is my daily driver.
This is the reason I am not giving up on the Entheon.
That is good to hear.
I do hope you get it sorted and that the guys I tagged above can give some pointers.
Keep us posted on your progress :D

Get the coil rod and low as it can go. Basically use the sides of the deck as a marker and push the jig down. Wick tight, tails just touching the deck. Personally I think the entheon is a no fuss highly simple rda to use that’s why I let the hadaly go. Entheon won’t leak either when left on its side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Rebel
I totally understand your situation. I have only used the Entheon for two days but the Hadaly gives me exactly what i am looking for in a atty.
Fantastic flavor, perfect restricted airflow, better clamps , looks better and just does not disappoint no matter what build i throw in it.
Best flavour i get out of the Entheon is when i build the same way as the Hadaly but only with a 3mm diameter or less.
I still like my Entheon but unfortunately LOVE my Hadaly. :)

2.5mm ID, tightly wicked, tails just barely touching the deck.

I'd previously made the mistake of having too much wick in the juice well, having a little open space solved my spitback issue and is giving me a really enjoyable vape at all of 35watts.

Thanks @TheV @KZOR

2.5mm ID, tightly wicked, tails just barely touching the deck.

I'd previously made the mistake of having too much wick in the juice well, having a little open space solved my spitback issue and is giving me a really enjoyable vape at all of 35watts.

Thanks @TheV @KZOR
Awesome. Really glad you sorted the spitback issue ... that can really ruin the vape :p

Eish

I also have problems with the flavor on my entheon......I get way better flavor from my wasp !

I am using one of Riaanred's coils , coming in at .44 and the flavor is really not good.I push the coil as far down as the rod will allow , even tried pushing it further down to no avail.Tried wattage's from 30 all the way up to 50.

Any advice ?

While i am busy asking advice here , please also advise on the problem i have with the wasp , flavor is very very good but it cracks and pops like there is no tomorrow , major spit back ?

While i am busy asking advice here , please also advise on the problem i have with the wasp , flavor is very very good but it cracks and pops like there is no tomorrow , major spit back ?

Try using more wick.

So after much experimentation and trials and tribulations, I've come to discover something quite interesting on the entheon that's allowing me to get a touch of improved flavor than I've previously had...

On the first attempt I was highly disappointed with the Entheon and got a very warm, muted flavor vape. The second attempt which I dropped the coil really, really low in the chamber gave me the feeling on standing over a boiling kettle trying to vape the steam. I refused to believe that the creators of the Hadaly would fail so miserably at what supposed to be an upgraded version thereof, so I persevered, tried, built and re-built, tested and re-tested.

The trick or key to unlocking the flavor potential on this well thought out, simplistic design is a really simple one based on things that we already know... Things we know so well actually that we tend to take it for granted...

The biggest, most important influencing factor is coil height. In the pics below you will see how I've set up my coil prior to installation to allow for better placement in relation to the airflow, as well as the height of the coil in relation to the posts. This is with a 3mm ID coil of various configurations.
The second factor is wicking... I know this tends to vary from person to person with regards to wicking styles but bearing in mind that the Entheon has surfaced in the age and era of squonkers, where thick, scottish roll, super fancy, cotton stuffing wicking techniques no longer hold true... A simpler, fluffier, lighter wicking proved more favorable for me. Again, pics shown below where I fluffed the wick tails out like I i would on an RTA, with wick tails barely touching the bottom of the juice well...

Last but not least is the wattage range in which you intend on vaping... Keep in mind that the chamber size of the entheon is ridiculously small... It looks bigger than the hadaly from the outside but in the inner wall of the chamber is domed and stepped which reduces a lot of the air flow turbulence. Also, the juice inlet block thingy, and the beefier posts, takes up a fair bit of space as well. This being said, the coil would then require a significantly less amount of heat to produce decent flavor.

Anyway, enough ranting and theory... Lets get on with the pics...

1. The setting up of the coil is a somewhat crucial step as it allows you to spend less time worrying about making the coil neat and lining it up later. Notice how I've tried my best to keep the coil legs as flat as possible in line with the top of the coil...
unnamed.jpg

2. I then dropped the coil in as is, without adjusting the height in relation to the airflow... I just let the top the coil stay parallel to the coil legs and their alignment to the clamps... Nothing fancy, nothing majestic... No rocket science or over thinking it... Just dropped it in there, dry-burned, strummed and wicked it. Using CBV2, wicking fairly tight but nothing major, thinned out the wick tails with a hooked tweezer and then folded the wicks in gently to maintain the fluffiness.
unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg

3. Keeping in mind that the wick tails on shorter coils may obscure the airflow inlet, I then put a paperclip through the airflow inlet on one side, beneath the coil, and out the airflow on the other side, and wiggled it around to ensure that there's no cotton obstructing the airflow pathway
unnamed (3).jpg

4. 0.35ohm fused clapton 3mm ID vaping Complex Chaos Mallowshake and having the time of my life. Went up to 40W but that introduced a little more heat than I would prefer and forced me to take shorter puffs... I prefer long, slower drags on the entheon, especially with Mallowshake, because this flavor is beautifully complex that the vape experience evolves as you draw...

I hope this helps as it has helped me tremendously and the Entheon is not a cheap enough RDA to let sub-par performance force you to settle on a vaping style that works for the Entheon but does not work for you. Forget not that the Entheon is no Hadaly, there never will be another Hadaly, there is no way that the Hadaly can be improved on... But the Entheon stands tall in its own right.

Thanks @Amir
That was an amazing post
Much appreciated for sharing your experiences and insights!

Really good review and feedback @Amir - nice one brother[/QUOTE]
So after much experimentation and trials and tribulations, I've come to discover something quite interesting on the entheon that's allowing me to get a touch of improved flavor than I've previously had...

On the first attempt I was highly disappointed with the Entheon and got a very warm, muted flavor vape. The second attempt which I dropped the coil really, really low in the chamber gave me the feeling on standing over a boiling kettle trying to vape the steam. I refused to believe that the creators of the Hadaly would fail so miserably at what supposed to be an upgraded version thereof, so I persevered, tried, built and re-built, tested and re-tested.

The trick or key to unlocking the flavor potential on this well thought out, simplistic design is a really simple one based on things that we already know... Things we know so well actually that we tend to take it for granted...

The biggest, most important influencing factor is coil height. In the pics below you will see how I've set up my coil prior to installation to allow for better placement in relation to the airflow, as well as the height of the coil in relation to the posts. This is with a 3mm ID coil of various configurations.
The second factor is wicking... I know this tends to vary from person to person with regards to wicking styles but bearing in mind that the Entheon has surfaced in the age and era of squonkers, where thick, scottish roll, super fancy, cotton stuffing wicking techniques no longer hold true... A simpler, fluffier, lighter wicking proved more favorable for me. Again, pics shown below where I fluffed the wick tails out like I i would on an RTA, with wick tails barely touching the bottom of the juice well...

Last but not least is the wattage range in which you intend on vaping... Keep in mind that the chamber size of the entheon is ridiculously small... It looks bigger than the hadaly from the outside but in the inner wall of the chamber is domed and stepped which reduces a lot of the air flow turbulence. Also, the juice inlet block thingy, and the beefier posts, takes up a fair bit of space as well. This being said, the coil would then require a significantly less amount of heat to produce decent flavor.

Anyway, enough ranting and theory... Lets get on with the pics...

1. The setting up of the coil is a somewhat crucial step as it allows you to spend less time worrying about making the coil neat and lining it up later. Notice how I've tried my best to keep the coil legs as flat as possible in line with the top of the coil...
View attachment 116235

2. I then dropped the coil in as is, without adjusting the height in relation to the airflow... I just let the top the coil stay parallel to the coil legs and their alignment to the clamps... Nothing fancy, nothing majestic... No rocket science or over thinking it... Just dropped it in there, dry-burned, strummed and wicked it. Using CBV2, wicking fairly tight but nothing major, thinned out the wick tails with a hooked tweezer and then folded the wicks in gently to maintain the fluffiness.
View attachment 116240 View attachment 116241

3. Keeping in mind that the wick tails on shorter coils may obscure the airflow inlet, I then put a paperclip through the airflow inlet on one side, beneath the coil, and out the airflow on the other side, and wiggled it around to ensure that there's no cotton obstructing the airflow pathway
View attachment 116242

4. 0.35ohm fused clapton 3mm ID vaping Complex Chaos Mallowshake and having the time of my life. Went up to 40W but that introduced a little more heat than I would prefer and forced me to take shorter puffs... I prefer long, slower drags on the entheon, especially with Mallowshake, because this flavor is beautifully complex that the vape experience evolves as you draw...

I hope this helps as it has helped me tremendously and the Entheon is not a cheap enough RDA to let sub-par performance force you to settle on a vaping style that works for the Entheon but does not work for you. Forget not that the Entheon is no Hadaly, there never will be another Hadaly, there is no way that the Hadaly can be improved on... But the Entheon stands tall in

Really good review and feedback @Amir - nice one brother

Thanks @Amir
That was an amazing post
Much appreciated for sharing your experiences and insights!

I know it’s a long read and the point I’m trying to convey is really simple but I had a few hours to kill so I decided to give my old writing hobby a bit of room to stretch its legs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Entheon is a great atty.Once build correctly.It is amazing and it is more over squonk resilient than the Hadaly.

Back