The Official Vapers Tongue Thread

Guys....I will “shoot for the hip”. I get sick of e-liquid so quickly. Especially; cereals, puddings, cakes, custards, tobaccos, sherbets, bubblegums and cool drinks. It’s actually disappointing sometimes.

My only resolve is to have a variety of fruity / menthol / mint / berry, and sometimes not so minty, vibe going. Also a dash of VG dilute of 6mg Nic mix gets me past the old “vapers tongue”.

I even got put off DIY, as my most of my juices were “heavy”, and just unpleasant.

But when I hit that right combination with my latest 3 favourites juices— man-oh-man, it’s great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all! Don't know if I am experiencing vapors tongue. Still can taste the vape but not as strong as It use to be.

What is freaking me out even more is the raw tongue feeling. Its constant. Been vaping for 8days now. Cosmic fog the sour melon and also the berry one.

Know i got to mix those flavours even more. Getting more liquid in next week.

But the raw tongue feeling. Is that the juice?

I don't chain vape. The tank i use is the crown 3. Voopoo drag mod. Mainly vape at 80w. 6mg nicotine.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

When you say raw tongue @vabio , do you mean it tingles or is it painful or burning?

I would say try a different juice
Then try a lower nic strength and see if it improves
You can also try vape at a lower power and see what happens

Hi all! Don't know if I am experiencing vapors tongue. Still can taste the vape but not as strong as It use to be.

What is freaking me out even more is the raw tongue feeling. Its constant. Been vaping for 8days now. Cosmic fog the sour melon and also the berry one.

Know i got to mix those flavours even more. Getting more liquid in next week.

But the raw tongue feeling. Is that the juice?

I don't chain vape. The tank i use is the crown 3. Voopoo drag mod. Mainly vape at 80w. 6mg nicotine.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

I see sour in the one juice, maybe cut down on that for a test. I get the “raw” tongue feeling if I eat too many sour things, don’t know if juice wise it will have the same effect in a juice. May be worth a try.

When you say raw tongue @vabio , do you mean it tingles or is it painful or burning?

I would say try a different juice
Then try a lower nic strength and see if it improves
You can also try vape at a lower power and see what happens
All of the above @Silver. And the feeling is constant not only just when i vape. Going to change the juice and see what is happening. I have a juice here that I don't really like. Widow. Will try that and see what happens. New juices only arriving next week.

I see sour in the one juice, maybe cut down on that for a test. I get the “raw” tongue feeling if I eat too many sour things, don’t know if juice wise it will have the same effect in a juice. May be worth a try.
Hi room fogger. Yeah that can be the case definitely. Been doing the sour one more then any other.

Will switch to berry and widow now. Take a break from the sour one.

All of the above @Silver. And the feeling is constant not only just when i vape. Going to change the juice and see what is happening. I have a juice here that I don't really like. Widow. Will try that and see what happens. New juices only arriving next week.

Ya, sometimes one is sensitive to certain flavours
I also get tingling on my tongue from some juices - but it doesnt stay for long - and I quite like it
Lol

You need to experiment with a variety of juices to see what works best for you

Ya, sometimes one is sensitive to certain flavours
I also get tingling on my tongue from some juices - but it doesnt stay for long - and I quite like it
Lol

You need to experiment with a variety of juices to see what works best for you
Hi Silver, this is more then just a tingling feeling . Its more like Room Fogger said. That really "raw" feeling after a lot of sour sweets.

Got the widow in now. Its a bit softer on the tongue. Although I stil got that "raw" feeling.

Yeah you right can be a sensitivity, but think I kinda over did it on the melon sour juice.

So a view days without it should do the trick I hope. Just refuse to go back to the stinkies.

Luckily I got some new juices on the way.
Beard vape no51 that is a custard if I am not mistaken, and OFE peach cobbler.

So will be mixing up the flavours to ensure I don't fall in this trap again. Unfortunately I don't have a vape shop nearby so got to order in.

Good luck and let us know how it goes @vabio
Also make sure you are drinking a bit more water while vaping. It does tend to dehydrate us -
That might also make the raw tongue situation a bit better

Good luck and let us know how it goes @vabio
Also make sure you are drinking a bit more water while vaping. It does tend to dehydrate us -
That might also make the raw tongue situation a bit better
Thank you @Silver. Already do a lot of water. But think I will up it even more now.

Are you suffering from Vaper's Tongue?
TRY OUT our sparkling water for an almost immediate cure.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

If you buy 2 bottles of ice cold sparkling water from your nearest convenience store, you can have twice the power of curing vaper's tongue!!

Hi Silver, this is more then just a tingling feeling . Its more like Room Fogger said. That really "raw" feeling after a lot of sour sweets.

Got the widow in now. Its a bit softer on the tongue. Although I stil got that "raw" feeling.

Yeah you right can be a sensitivity, but think I kinda over did it on the melon sour juice.

So a view days without it should do the trick I hope. Just refuse to go back to the stinkies.

Luckily I got some new juices on the way.
Beard vape no51 that is a custard if I am not mistaken, and OFE peach cobbler.

So will be mixing up the flavours to ensure I don't fall in this trap again. Unfortunately I don't have a vape shop nearby so got to order in.

Malic acid is used in both sour sweets and sour juices. And it can be the cause of the raw feeling.

As all the advice above, try some different juice and drink lots of water.

Are you suffering from Vaper's Tongue?
TRY OUT our sparkling water for an almost immediate cure.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

If you buy 2 bottles of ice cold sparkling water from your nearest convenience store, you can have twice the power of curing vaper's tongue!!
Lol!!!

Do I get one free If I buy 2?

Okay day 3 after completely leaving the sour melon.... Cured! No more "raw" feeling.

Lessons learned

Okay day 3 after completely leaving the sour melon.... Cured! No more "raw" feeling.

Lessons learned

Now you know that when life gives you sour melons, its best to leave them alone.

Glad to hear you figured it out @vabio !
Vape on!

Ok since I started vaping I never had this vapers tongue. Now suddenly the last week it started. There for a day, then suddenly gone for a few hours, then back again.
Im kind of confused, still vaping same juices that I always use. Why now? Blindesambok? Te veel kukpraat?

Any sinus problems lately @Jean claude Vaaldamme? I’ve been lucky for quite a while now but used to get Vapers tongue at the onset of a cold.

My quick fix was actually chewing a fresh coffee bean (disgusting, I know!) as opposed to only smelling them. Some say coconut oil works but it didn’t for me.
I was born with sinus problems, was only better while I was smoking. I did have a sore throat from aircon at Sun city on monday morning, and maybe thats when this started. Havent gone over to a cold, but then again I drink so much brandy I never get a flu or a cold

Ok since I started vaping I never had this vapers tongue. Now suddenly the last week it started. There for a day, then suddenly gone for a few hours, then back again.
Im kind of confused, still vaping same juices that I always use. Why now? Blindesambok? Te veel kukpraat?

That's not cool @Jean claude Vaaldamme

I tend to agree with @Asterix - could be the onset of some flu or something like that.

Could also be not enough water intake.
Also, try a few other juices you dont normally try - maybe mix it up a bit more than normal. That can help too.

I get some days when I can taste the vape but its not vivid - its a bit bland. Not often, but sometimes that happens. Like once every month or so. Not sure why that happens. But I do all the above - and sometimes even just dont vape for a few hours. Then the palate usually goes back to normal.

Back