The Official Vapers Tongue Thread

Soda Water and a fresh minty icey juice and youre sorted!

Those super strong fisherman's mints also help me when I get issues.

Those super strong fisherman's mints also help me when I get issues.

Fishermans Friend
What a mint!
I second that @Darius1332

058997000060.jpg

@Jean claude Vaaldamme As they say, "This too shall pass" - meanwhile it must be horrible for you. After all, it's all about the flavour; 'bout the flavour; 'bout the flavour.

Try vaping a minty juice and if that fails, I heard somewhere that sucking a lemon kick-starts the taste buds.

To prevent vaper's tongue in the future:
Switch flavours every few hours and, even while vaping the same flavour, have a puff or two of something else in betweeen e.g. I always have another mod with either a minty or vanilla juice, and I'll take a puff of that every hour or so.

I like using vanilla because it has a neutral flavour which doesn't clash with the other juice which is being vaped.

Oh my vape, @Silver! These things will blow the vaper and his mod to the moon - and not back!:-D

When I was a smoker I always had a packet of those in my car. I would often put two in my mouth, sometimes three.

They were strong and I found it worked well to freshen my breath.

Haven't had them since I started vaping. I see they now come in a multitude of flavours. Am gonna get a pack next time I see them and try one for old time's sake.

When I was a smoker I always had a packet of those in my car. I would often put two in my mouth, sometimes three.

They were strong and I found it worked well to freshen my breath.

Haven't had them since I started vaping. I see they now come in a multitude of flavours. Am gonna get a pack next time I see them and try one for old time's sake.
The cherry and the the green pack! :aplastao:

@ShaneW . If you read the other threads about this you will learm that it's your nose reaction to an overload of a smell/taste . Same if you were to stand in a butchery for the whole day .Eventually your nose tones down the smell of meat. To counter this change flavours every few hours or smell dark roasted coffee beans for 5 mins .

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

whatsup ya'll okay so this is my first post on this forum and i'd have to say i agree with changing liquids and devices. cheerio

Back