The Origen Little 16 BF Thread (OL16)

That looks great @Petrus

Am also loving the OL16
Finding a lovely crisp and vigorous vaoe with twin SS 28g 2mm ID normal coils at 0.35 ohms
I think it was you that suggested something along those lines and am liking it a lot.
And I can verify that as I copied this build from @Silver.

My RTA's are gathering dust since i learned how to squonk. I hope one does not get hairy palms or something like that from squonking too much?

Refgards

And I can verify that as I copied this build from @Silver.

My RTA's are gathering dust since i learned how to squonk. I hope one does not get hairy palms or something like that from squonking too much?

Refgards

No no that’s the other bottom fed hobby where you squirt the juice out from the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi guys.got the clone with my luxotic.
had dime trouble at first then tried @Silver %s build with reference from @Raindance but something was missing for me.
I got throat irritations instead of throat hit.
then looked up some more builds but I came up with this setup.
Ss twisted to 1mm thick and dual coil with as cable wrapped In cotton for wickingit also works fine with plain cotton wick.my first build was 0.1 ohms but it burnt fast and i got dry hits so u added another turn in each coil on my second and it came to 0.2
I also made a DL cap for it.
it doesn't look all that great but the vape is awesome.
i miss the 0.1ohm build as s it ramps quicker and the vape is warmer but not the dry hits and the good part is switch caps and I mtl and DL on the same build and also depending on my mood.if anybody is interested I will do my best to post picks this week

So it's only been a day, but I've had about 5 different builds in the OL16. It shines with just about everything. BUT... I got a little mad and threw in dual 2mm MTL fused claptons coming in at 0.33. I feel it need not be so low on an OL16, since the cap heats up rather rapidly, but the flavour is out of this world. 20180411_160541.jpg

So it's only been a day, but I've had about 5 different builds in the OL16. It shines with just about everything. BUT... I got a little mad and threw in dual 2mm MTL fused claptons coming in at 0.33. I feel it need not be so low on an OL16, since the cap heats up rather rapidly, but the flavour is out of this world. View attachment 128692
Mad as in angry or mad as in nuts?

Regards

So it's only been a day, but I've had about 5 different builds in the OL16. It shines with just about everything. BUT... I got a little mad and threw in dual 2mm MTL fused claptons coming in at 0.33. I feel it need not be so low on an OL16, since the cap heats up rather rapidly, but the flavour is out of this world. View attachment 128692
Glad to see it is treating you well.

Enjoy the vape. And it was nice to have met up with you and have a coffee vape.

I promised so I'm doing this with the old coils just as tutorial type thing. I oxidise the cable then twist it tight in the drill. Then lay it on the cotton. And when it looks good enough i roll it so there's a thin layer all around the cable. Then i snip it with wire cutters. Reason for doing this later is the cable cuts better and cleaner. Then I slip it in the coils and check the resistance once more before completing the build just as you would rayon.

Disclaimer... I have seen other people doing this, there way this is my way. so if you have seen this before do t say i didn't warn you that there are versions of this out there
d7322f01775c7d44eb9d5fdb3c7e2c75.jpg
aaa75cebad957f985107fa0ac632ed5e.jpg
c887fde8ec1955a277d876ceafd64ede.jpg
19e7a551d7b461d61fc896a4a2ad28c1.jpg

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Back