The Origen Little 16 BF Thread (OL16)

Please do, I did a search to see if one existed but came up empty handed. Searched for OL16 builds, see I should have used the full name :)

Thanks @Silver
Regards

Thanks
Have moved the above 3 posts here @Raindance

Have also added (OL16) to the thread title

Starting this thread hoping to find and share knowledge on best builds for both DL and MTL vaping on the Origin Little 16 RDA.

Please post descriptions and pictures of your builds for this versatile little flavor machine.

Allow me to start. Having been searching for a decent MTL setup for several months and have at last used @Andre's advice and copied the setup he recommended.
40AWG over 28AWG SS316 with an ID of 2.5mm 4.5 wraps coming to 0.6 Ohm's. Installed at an angle to accommodate the 3mm Silica wick with one end resting on the juice well floor. Vaping in mech mode on an RSQ.
View attachment 119734
(Sorry for the pic quality)
Vaping on a single smallest airflow hole directly facing the centre of the coil, the vape is flavorful with plenty body and mouth feel. light to medium throat hit and a smooth draw.

Regards

Tagging @Amir

Thanx for the tag @Raindance

I need to get silica wick to give this a shot but keep in mind that I would be willing to compromise on flavor to increase the throat hit. I like the raspy-ness of a MTL nic kick at the end of a long day. In fact I already start craving an ice cold coke and a throat punch from 11am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3181ec99bb39ccbc2a25547c7e914744.jpg

Using the same build technique and the same coil size, just different wire, I’m getting a much more indulgent experience out of the OL16. This will be my new staple. The throat hit is phenomenal, the flavor is rich and sharp, vape is nice and wet. The hard part now is deciding which reo mini to keep... thoughts anyone?

291b70825a2f65fa742de67cd28d8baa.jpg

Both are in excellent condition and well looked after by the previous owners so it makes it even more difficult to let one of them go.

9b688258b9262a9f41da1739acd0504e.jpg

Thinking of keeping the SL and letting the solid body go...

3181ec99bb39ccbc2a25547c7e914744.jpg

Using the same build technique and the same coil size, just different wire, I’m getting a much more indulgent experience out of the OL16. This will be my new staple. The throat hit is phenomenal, the flavor is rich and sharp, vape is nice and wet. The hard part now is deciding which reo mini to keep... thoughts anyone?

291b70825a2f65fa742de67cd28d8baa.jpg

Both are in excellent condition and well looked after by the previous owners so it makes it even more difficult to let one of them go.

9b688258b9262a9f41da1739acd0504e.jpg

Thinking of keeping the SL and letting the solid body go...

Yep, keep the SL, and DIBS on the solid, xx

Yep, keep the SL, and DIBS on the solid, xx

They both obviously need a good cleaning but they're Reo's after all. Previous owners did a really good job of maintaining them though

[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] how do you insert a post before other posts. I need to dibs a SL Reo mini that I missed out on?

[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] how do you insert a post before other posts. I need to dibs a SL Reo mini that I missed out on?

Lol @GregF , that cant be done
Not even we can do it

Havent you seen when we create a new thread and then move other posts into it, it moves them in above based on the time stamp

The decision has been made... the SL is staying... the new owner of the solid body will announce himself soon. Hopefully today.

The decision has been made... the SL is staying... the new owner of the solid body will announce himself soon. Hopefully today.

I didn't receive the tracking number.... :D

Tanks ,tanks ,tanks, yesterday was a bad day, leaking galore. I think that is why I just love squonking . Hassle free way of vaping, or at least for me. This morning I brought one of my OL16's back to life again . A dual superfine Ni80 clapton. 0.3 ohms, 2.5mm id. Just perfect . I love it on the Tmod squonker. DSC_1268.JPG DSC_1269.JPG DSC_1270.JPG

That looks great @Petrus

Am also loving the OL16
Finding a lovely crisp and vigorous vaoe with twin SS 28g 2mm ID normal coils at 0.35 ohms
I think it was you that suggested something along those lines and am liking it a lot.

Back