Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I'm starting a new thread for the Rogue BF because I have a feeling this one is going to get some serious traction! Rogue Authentic modded by Cat Fish in the USA.

VapeMailBaby8.jpg

And to kick it off here is a Rob's Ramblings on my first build on it!

Thanks for the informative video Rob, but not for a mouth-to-lung, single coil guy like me.

wow wow wow!

I'm starting a new thread for the Rogue BF because I have a feeling this one is going to get some serious traction! Rogue Authentic modded by Cat Fish in the USA.

View attachment 25437

Super vid @Rob Fisher !
Down to the point and very concise - thanks !
Looks super

I wanted to ask you if the airflow is adjustable at all?

Super vid @Rob Fisher !
Down to the point and very concise - thanks !
Looks super

I wanted to ask you if the airflow is adjustable at all?

I can't actually work that one out... I have turned it a few times but it feels the same... will play some more Hi Ho.

View attachment 25437

Understatement of the year: "I have a few screwdrivers":D
Best news of the year: One authentic Rogue is going to Koringberg:clap:. Thank you, you :rock::rock::rock::rock:. Cannot wait to try it after hearing your impressions.

Thanks to @JakesSA for the great service (as always), my Rogue is up and running and its GREAT!!

529252edc6826a47f715198b4654abe2.jpg

It appears that the Rogues from Catfish Atty's are also clones... good clones but clones all the same... well that's according to Super-X's ramblings last night.

It appears that the Rogues from Catfish Atty's are also clones... good clones but clones all the same... well that's according to Super-X's ramblings last night.
I thought they were clones at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just spoilt my day. I was hoping to have mine on friday but seems ill have to be patient.

I couldn't wait mate, I drove to vapeclub to collect mine! :)

I like authentic preferably but I'd like to know what everyone thinks of the Vape Club clone?

@Silver, it does have adjustable airflow, if you align the slits in the top cap with the holes on top of the outer body, the airflow is at its widest, and you can adjust it from there. However, even if you close off the airflow completely, you do seem to still get some air coming through, so it doesn't seem possible to completely shut off the airflow. I must say the change in airflow isn't that noticeable, but it's hard to explain, as the airflow is different. I can say that the airflow does not take anything away from the flavor produced!! And the fact that it is literally leak proof is also a winner!!

@Silver, it does have adjustable airflow, if you align the slits in the top cap with the holes on top of the outer body, the airflow is at its widest, and you can adjust it from there. However, even if you close off the airflow completely, you do seem to still get some air coming through, so it doesn't seem possible to completely shut off the airflow. I must say the change in airflow isn't that noticeable, but it's hard to explain, as the airflow is different. I can say that the airflow does not take anything away from the flavor produced!! And the fact that it is literally leak proof is also a winner!!

Thanks, i was just curious. Seems like a great lung hitter. I hardly turn down the airflow on my Nuppin anyway.

Was chatting to Rob Fisher earlier today and pondering on why the foavour is so good. (I dont have one yet) we speculated its because of the different type of airflow. I.e. Coming from the top, then down, then going back up. Maybe its that. Very unusual and interesting.

How does the airflow compare to the atomic if one of its widest airhole is open? Thats my sweetspot on the atomic, open on one big airhole

At last had time to coil and wick my Rogue. Only designed for dual coils.

7 wraps of 27 g Kanthal around a 2.5 mm mandrel. Came out at 0.58 ohms. Slanted the coils for 3 mm ceramic wicks.
The Rogue gives me great and crisp flavour. The throat hit is wow! Very effective atomizer.

Air flow control
: I have tried it wide open and half throttle. There is quite a difference for me. But, it is not easy to adjust as you cannot see the air slots. You basically have to take the top cap off, turn it over to look inside and adjust. Then put it back with the air slots more or less directly above the coils. I only do mouth to lung hits, on whatever atomizer. On this one I have to have the air quite open otherwise the throat hit it too much, even for me.

As @Rob Fisher said, extremely easy to build the Rogue. Easiest dual coils I have tried to date.

This one is a keeper for sure - thanks again Skipper. And, as @Benjamin Cripps remarked above, being leak free makes the Rogue a real winner.

QYfHARo.jpg

PS: Could be because I was testing the Rogue, but feels to me it hits you hard (sorry @johan) - the nic hit that is.

7 wraps of 27 g Kanthal around a 2.5 mm mandrel. Came out at 0.58 ohms. Slanted the coils for 3 mm ceramic wicks.
The Rogue gives me great and crisp flavour. The throat hit is wow! Very effective atomizer.

Air flow control
: I have tried it wide open and half throttle. There is quite a difference for me. But, it is not easy to adjust as you cannot see the air slots. You basically have to take the top cap off, turn it over to look inside and adjust. Then put it back with the air slots more or less directly above the coils. I only do mouth to lung hits, on whatever atomizer. On this one I have to have the air quite open otherwise the throat hit it too much, even for me.

As @Rob Fisher said, extremely easy to build the Rogue. Easiest dual coils I have tried to date.

This one is a keeper for sure - thanks again Skipper. And, as @Benjamin Cripps remarked above, being leak free makes the Rogue a real winner.

QYfHARo.jpg

PS: Could be because I was testing the Rogue, but feels to me it hits you hard (sorry @johan) - the nic hit that is.

Air flow control

QYfHARo.jpg

Maybe we can just make our own indicator on the rda to indicate where the airflow is at? One small marking on the Top airflow cap, and one small marking on the rda, if they align,we know its open wide?

Back