At the moment, the categories that @Tom has posted are as follows:

Tobacco
Fruit
Dessert
Menthol & Mint

Proposals at this stage are to add
Coffee
Nut & Candy

I think Tom has done such a superb job so far that we need his view on this. Over to you @Tom.

Nuts and candy I can see as a dessert but coffee should be separate I think. It classes differently

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nuts and candy I can see as a dessert but coffee should be separate I think. It classes differently

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
sort of you are right...just wanted to avoid small chopped categories :) i thought coffee would go well with the dessert :rolleyes:

@Tom, the Admins & Mods will help you to keep things clean by deleting posts in the nomination threads that are not nominations for juices.

@Tom, the Admins & Mods will help you to keep things clean by deleting posts in the nomination threads that are not nominations for juices.
I appreciate it...otherwise the counting becomes awkward later on.

so, I added a Coffee bar :D....and renamed the Dessert section.

hmm...another scenario. lets say the first 5 spots are occupied by juices with more then one vote. now i might be left with, lets say, 6 juices all with one vote for the remaining 5 spots. Need to think about that....anyone with a good idea?

Thanks to @Alex, we have a new forum in the E-liquid category.
It is called "Top E-Liquid 2014"

I have moved all 10 nomination threads and this one into this new forum. We are here now.

Go for it @Tom - we are all behind you!

where would i put cinnamon+banana style juices
or banana +cream

where would i put cinnamon+banana style juices
or banana +cream

I put VM Banana Cream under Dessert
You can put the cinnamon one under Dessert too
At the end of the day, the juices will end up in the category where they were most nominated.

just a suggestion...when we go to the final poll phase, could we make it as some kind of headline on the starting page. We need to reach as many people as possible at that stage.
Here its not that crucial yet....although one can already see the which juices will be running as top contenders. But that can also go another way then, as all the guys who voted for juice that did not make the final 10 can vote for other juices ;)

just a suggestion...when we go to the final poll phase, could we make it as some kind of headline on the starting page. We need to reach as many people as possible at that stage.
Here its not that crucial yet....although one can already see the which juices will be running as top contenders. But that can also go another way then, as all the guys who voted for juice that did not make the final 10 can vote for other juices ;)

No problem @Tom - we can make use of the feature thread functionality...

Quickly lifting tgis thread to top and reminding everyone to vote still. I dont see quite a few names yet of active members ;)

I know its early still.... one more month to go. BUT..... with so many members we surely should have more entries then we got so far? Or am i impatient? :)

come on guys....between 4 and 44 votes in the various categories in one week. That is about 2.75% contribution across all members. :rain:

I understand that not all members are active tho....but this is way too few votes to make it worthwhile or to give it a true reflection of prefered juices in SA. Remember that you can edit your vote still until the deadline is reached, for second thoughts or change of flavour profile.
I really thought that there would be more interest in something like that.

I suspect Tapatalk might be contributing to people not voting.

But folks should just switch to normal web browsing quick to vote

Edit: wait, there's no poll. I'm just hungover and clouded

I suspect Tapatalk might be contributing to people not voting.

But folks should just switch to normal web browsing quick to vote
the ECF voting is up for one day.... I still have not finished scrolling thru them. Not comparing apples and pears, they have much more members.....but the outcome here so far is really disappointing.

Btw, I found my favourite juices thru the ECF 2013 poll.... so, a decent one here could benefit all, new members or veterans.

[QUOTE="Tom, post: 139084, member: 56"
Btw, I found my favourite juices thru the ECF 2013 poll.... so, a decent one here could benefit all, new members or veterans.[/QUOTE]

Yip this could be extremely useful!

Back