Top of 2014 ejuice - thoughts and recommendations please

did I mention that before? Vote....vote....vote

looks like I am entertaining myself in this thread :D

Iam e very new vaper...have used some of the local juices. Wana go to something more "high class" recommendations? I know this is subjective. Iam looking at fight your fate and derailed. Comments

Iam e very new vaper...have used some of the local juices. Wana go to something more "high class" recommendations? I know this is subjective. Iam looking at fight your fate and derailed. Comments

Suicide Bunny/ Kings Crown are highly rated juices.

Haven't tried them myself YET, but from what I've heard, you cant go wrong with them.

What type of flavours do you like?
Fruity? Tobaccoes? Dessert?

Thus far i like fruity flavours. Have not really had dessert flavours.

Ok, so as not to hijack this thread, I am going to start a new thread and attempt to answer you there.

Tic toc.... 2 weeks left for this

@Tom, just confirming

- this is for nominations only
- once the nominations are in - then the top juices will be compiled
- and then voting will take place?

In the form of a poll. However, a poll can only be max 10. I can see that some categories may have a some 5 juices with multiple nominations and tjen there might be 10 others with maybe one nomination. That would be too much for a poll then. My idea is.... for this scenario only the top 5 will go for the poll then.
Any other suggestions, or any objections?

But... i am still missing so many names here. Every member can nominate here! Same as with the actual voting.

I will count the nominations from the first of December, maybe a good idea for another one or two volunteers to count as well then?

Then we create the polls and limit the time for voting to one, maximum 2 weeks.

Tom I like your process. Also, this will be the first one. 2015 can only get better ;-)

Due to lack of time.... need to do the polls this weekend. There was anyway no more input in the past week. So, if anyone wants to edit choices.
... Do it now.

so fellow vapers....the shortlist will be closed now, I am counting the nominations and the polls will go live soon.

Its a week before I actually scheduled it, but due to time constraints for my real life arrangements and the fact that there are hardly any new nominations coming in it had to be earlier. But there is now quite a lot of entries, I believe that those are covering the general taste buds :)

As stated above, if there are more then ten nominated juices with the least nominations i.e. the first 5 spots have 3 nominations and 6 to 8 would have 2 nominations and if there are for example 5 more juices with just 1 nomination....this poll would only have 8 voting options then

Thanks to all those who nominated juices for the first Top E-liquid survey in SA!

And @Tom, thanks for driving this initiative.

All nomination threads are now locked.

would be a good idea to link from the starting pages to the polls....unless there will be some posts going in those. Just to make people aware of it. Btw, this is running for the next 16 days. I set it so that the votes are not open to the public, and everyone should give their vote!

come on guys....hardly any new votes for 2 days. 19 in total for tobacco international as an example and that at +1600 members (although not everyone is active).
Epic fail. Is there something wrong with the voting procedure? Why this lack of interest? Its supposed to be some fun, monitoring the race for top spots, as well as it could be a great tool for people looking for new flavours.

Well, for me this becomes a waste of time now. :speechless:

I also thought this was a great idea until I saw the lack of votes, sad really :worried:

I also thought this was a great idea until I saw the lack of votes, sad really :worried:
yip, and this thread here asked for suggestions and recommendations. No issues were raised, so to me it seemed to be a good idea to proceed. As I am lacking time as it is, for personal reasons, I am even more disappointed. I sat the whole Friday afternoon, after I returned from Slovenia, in front of the PC counting votes....for 19 votes in the most popular category (based on the view count). I have not bothered to check the other categories....

on the Plus side....this got my post count up. :blah:

Don't worry Tom. I think you have started something great. It will grow with time and next year will be bigger and better.

Thanks for all the time you have put into this.

Fruits ,Pasteries ,Candy, Liver, Garlic, Curry !
attachment.php

:rofl:

Don't worry Tom. I think you have started something great. It will grow with time and next year will be bigger and better.

Thanks for all the time you have put into this.

I totally agree, thank you for the time you put in Tom, I believe Silver is right in saying next year will be bigger and better. The idea alone is genius for someone still searching for the ADV. :rock:
The bright side of this is that now I've got some time to broaden my juice range :--P

Back