Top of 2014 ejuice - thoughts and recommendations please

If it is any consolation @Tom, I guess a similar thread on ECF has now had about 300 votes. ECF has 231 000 members of which they say 17 700 are active. Thus of total members 0.12% and of active members 1.7% have voted thus far.
For me the value lies in the point of departure it gives in a sea of juices.

If it is any consolation @Tom, I guess a similar thread on ECF has now had about 300 votes. ECF has 231 000 members of which they say 17 700 are active. Thus of total members 0.12% and of active members 1.7% have voted thus far.
For me the value lies in the point of departure it gives in a sea of juices.
yeah.....you are probably right. Then I have to say it will not be worth it to do a vote again, not next year or the year after. with a low member count like we have, in comparison to ECF.
I hoped that there would be at least 100-200 votes.....

Suggestion: It might help to keep bumping the relevant voting threads every few days to have them on top ;)

@Tom, do you have the lists of the nominations by category in electronic form?
I know the voting is very important but I think the list of nominated flavours is also very valuable.

I certainly don't think this initiative is a waste at all.
Even if there is a low nomination and voter turnout, I still think it adds value.
Great to see which juices are being put forward by the various people.

@Tom, do you have the lists of the nominations by category in electronic form?
I know the voting is very important but I think the list of nominated flavours is also very valuable.

I certainly don't think this initiative is a waste at all.
Even if there is a low nomination and voter turnout, I still think it adds value.
Great to see which juices are being put forward by the various people.
I got a messy spreadsheet where i counted nominations. But at home, on my way to London now.

Back