Trying this out

Tanja

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
So after spending almost my entire salary on juice every month I have decided to venture to the dark side and started making my own juice yesterday... they are still standing in the cupboard and I am dying to try them!

Although I doubt this will be fixing my salary problem... I now want all the concentrates!

I tried 5 different juices...
A fruity one with a recipe from e-juice me up calculator
A nutty one... @KZOR recipe because it's just awesome
A popcorn one that I kinda created myself
A butterscotch caramel cream also from e-juice me up calculator
And a simple strawberry and cream...

Can't wait to learn and experiment more!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So after spending almost my entire salary on juice every month I have decided to venture to the dark side and started making my own juice yesterday... they are still standing in the cupboard and I am dying to try them!

Although I doubt this will be fixing my salary problem... I now want all the concentrates!

@Tanja ,how are you! I started DIY juicing a couple of years back and it can be fun and rewarding.You can make some nice stuff with a couple of concentrates pretty easily.However the more complex multiple flavor ones take a bit more patience and trial and error as I have been finding out of late. I suspect you are a fan of DIY or Die on YouTube as I am ,and it can be a great source of information and of course the forum members are always happy to help out.The main thing is to have fun.When you get a recipe down it is a wonderful thing and yours forever.Good luck with the mix!

Join the diy meet. Drop @Bunnypoison a pm to book for the next one.

@Tanja ,how are you! I started DIY juicing a couple of years back and it can be fun and rewarding.You can make some nice stuff with a couple of concentrates pretty easily.However the more complex multiple flavor ones take a bit more patience and trial and error as I have been finding out of late. I suspect you are a fan of DIY or Die on YouTube as I am ,and it can be a great source of information and of course the forum members are always happy to help out.The main thing is to have fun.When you get a recipe down it is a wonderful thing and yours forever.Good luck with the mix!
Ahhhh thanks man!

And no... never actually watched any of it... so flying completely blind here! But I'll make sure I start watching it!

Go for it @Tanja
Bring for us one of them to the Vape Meet on Sat 1 Apr and let us try!!
I like the sound of the strawberry cream one.

Go for it @Tanja
Bring for us one of them to the Vape Meet on Sat 1 Apr and let us try!!
I like the sound of the strawberry cream one.
I really wish I could make that meet... but unfortunately my daughter is swimming regionals this weekend and on top of that we are going live with a massive regulatory project!

I will try to pop in... since I work just around the corner from the news café...

I really wish I could make that meet... but unfortunately my daughter is swimming regionals this weekend and on top of that we are going live with a massive regulatory project!

I will try to pop in... since I work just around the corner from the news café...

Sorry to hear @Tanja

Try pop in - even if it's for 10 mins just to come say hi. It will be quite a rare 'full gathering' from all parts of the country.

Sorry to hear @Tanja

Try pop in - even if it's for 10 mins just to come say hi. It will be quite a rare 'full gathering' from all parts of the country.
I'll try my best!

Thanks... that sounds awesome! I think I might have to collect some more concentrates first!

Hi @Tanja , welcome to the mad mixologist world of DIY creations. It would be great if you wanted to join our group as it is in Greenstone Hill ( a throw of a stone away from you). There is absolutely no need for you to buy new concentrates to join in the fun with us. Thanks to some very generous donations from @Richio & @DizZa , we have a great collection of concentrates that you can experiment with & try before buying. Have a look at our thread https://www.ecigssa.co.za/diy-meetups-gauteng.t33825/. We post updates after events with lots of photos so you could get an idea of what goes on at the gatherings.

Hi @Tanja , welcome to the mad mixologist world of DIY creations. It would be great if you wanted to join our group as it is in Greenstone Hill ( a throw of a stone away from you). There is absolutely no need for you to buy new concentrates to join in the fun with us. Thanks to some very generous donations from @Richio & @DizZa , we have a great collection of concentrates that you can experiment with & try before buying. Have a look at our thread https://www.ecigssa.co.za/diy-meetups-gauteng.t33825/. We post updates after events with lots of photos so you could get an idea of what goes on at the gatherings.
OK ok... I think you might have me convinced right now... will go and have a look at that link and dates...

Good luck to your girl at her meet!

Back