Update to the SAPO strike (Important Warning)

:\ Shame, all my China parcels come with some form of tracking - but I spend from around $3 and upwards.

Irrespctive, the super cheap shipping is not the most common. If anything they should just pile them up and prioritise the tracked mail as people are actively tracking them. Creates the perception of a more effective service too.

and that would require a brain cell , something they have shown us they sent out for ages ago via mail and are still waiting for it to arrive ??

Sigh, 3 months and counting on my parcel ive been waiting for :( I come home everyday hoping the slip from the PO will be there. Feels like i threw 2k down the drain :(

Sigh, 3 months and counting on my parcel ive been waiting for :( I come home everyday hoping the slip from the PO will be there. Feels like i threw 2k down the drain :(

lol @Yiannaki

I ordered my pipe about a month before the last JHB meet, so i can take it with me when i went fishing. I am still waiting for it. Now i hoping for a xmas present from SAPO

lol @Yiannaki

I ordered my pipe about a month before the last JHB meet, so i can take it with me when i went fishing. I am still waiting for it. Now i hoping for a xmas present from SAPO

Let's not hold our breath tho! :p else we'll faint!

personally I think it's a sinking ship , major irregularities in spending , incompetent management and mis-management of funds plus on top of that the mountain of legal battles and claims against SAPO.

We know that the PO at it's best is sub par , but how would you feel if you have been promised a permanent position only to be told 'we will look at it next month' (and this has been going on for two years!) so I completely blame the lack of management , unfortunately the story of our lives in SA ....

I have two parcels still in limbo so I have resigned myself at expecting their delivery , but hey if they do arrive I will be overwhelmed .. hurry up and wait the story of Africa

*the opinions typed here are entirely my own and I am happy to own up to them , here's looking at you Zuma :p

Received an untrackable LN package today I ordered from ninjamods a little over a month ago. Still waiting for my EMS package sent to me 28days ago. MY PRECIOUS IPV 3 and horde of VTC5s :think:

EDIT
WHOOOOOOHOOOOO a vapordna group buy done 2 months ago finally update :D I thought our $800 was lost forever :rock:

Last edited:
So what is the consensus re sapo? Safe to order again?
Need to order some rare transistors.
@johanct maybe you know of a place locally. Looking for BUX20 to-3's or alternatively BUV20.

Rs and mantech is out, and not resupplying stating it's obsolete.
Can risk china, but they will send fakes i'm sure.

People I just received notification that my parcel ordered from Mount Baker in the states is at my local PO.
What impresses me is that they actually work on Sundays to churn the backlog!
What impresses me more is that tomorrow night I might go on a taste-fest of 18 (i think) new flavors from across the big blue!
@johan I will post a box for you ;) in Vapemail as soon as I pick it up

People I just received notification that my parcel ordered from Mount Baker in the states is at my local PO.
What impresses me is that they actually work on Sundays to churn the backlog!
What impresses me more is that tomorrow night I might go on a taste-fest of 18 (i think) new flavors from across the big blue!
@johan I will post a box for you ;) in Vapemail as soon as I pick it up

Really???? I don't want to see a box! I want to see the contents!

Finally got an update on an FT order from "shipped" 60days ago.

Was updated to scanned at JIMC on Sunday.

Seems there may be light at the end of the tunnel... Just a really long tunnel.

light.jpg

Finally got an update on an FT order from "shipped" 60days ago.

Was updated to scanned at JIMC on Sunday.

Seems there may be light at the end of the tunnel... Just a really long tunnel.

Back