Vape Liquid COVID-19

Ja @Resistance the lockdown is making us all a bit dom.... 1+1= not alot
ish im running low off to the shops to stand in a que

Someone mentioned that we can vape pure VG coupled with some Nicorette gum (Chewed not vaped). Can one of our mixologists please confirm that it is possible to vape pure VG? I am just a bit worried...
You sure can, some people with pg allergies only vape VG

You sure can, some people with pg allergies only vape VG
I have more of an intolerance to a certain degree. I still vape commercial juices now and then and theres a few that I like.
My DIY is however VG Nic, DW, VG

Anyone willing to help out with some liquids in the bryanston area ? even DIY will do
Thx

Howzit everyone,

Now I'm normally the quiet new guy, but this lockdown has run my supply completely dry as I could only provide for the original duration. After the extension, I've been having to milk the bottoms out old bottles just to stay afloat. Lol. Having saved me from smoking, I'm hoping the forum can save me again.

Please, can anyone in the Ferndale area save a dude's behind? I'm desperate but also more than happy to pay, of course :D

Hi I Live in Cape Town Durbanville anyone willing to give me some juice I'll pay for some. Been dry like a week now .

Thanks for all your help with regard to VG. Now another question, I have managed to lay my hands on some tobacco paste for hookahs. Is there any way that I can extract some of the nic to use with my pure VG?

Guys can I use this if can't get vape cotton

Attachments

• DSC_0107.JPG
    DSC_0107.JPG
    236.3 KB · Views: 32
Hi all.
I've got loads of DIY supplies, cotton, coils and am willing to trade for some nicotine. Anyone looking for juice in this thread - I will mix up 500ml for you if you trade me some nic?

Hi all.
I've got loads of DIY supplies, cotton, coils and am willing to trade for some nicotine. Anyone looking for juice in this thread - I will mix up 500ml for you if you trade me some nic?
Sorry man don't have any nic

Battery water or purifiered water
Distilled water. Read if it says distilled or deionised . Demineralisation can be done by distillation or by ion exchangers. Demineralised water might be free of minerals ,bit might contain other micro organisms.
So that's a bit sketchy. Get some at a pharmacy to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
How long must I boil it for
It's just to get the impurities out bro. I used to pop in microwave and boil it for a few seconds, stop it. Boil again. Stop it boil again.all under a minute I think.
In a pot on the stove not longer than a minute or two.

How long must I boil it for
Not to go against the grain here... I'm sure there are plenty benefits to boiling. But I think anything you'd inhale over the course of the lockdown would be so negligible that I wouldn't bother with boiling.

Unless of course you intend to use it as your staple. As mentioned by Rob earlier, I too vaped with Dischem organic cotton balls for probably a year or so. Didn't bother to boil and I'm still alive.

I think you'd get more cancer causing chemicals by drinking a couple litres of diet soda than vaping on non vape cotton. But I'm no expert nor scientist. So don't quote me.

What I want to know is how all the commercial cottons like cotton bacon are so white if no bleach is used in the process. That doesn't add up in my mind.

Last edited:
Not to go against the grain here... I'm sure there are plenty benefits to boiling. But I think anything you'd inhale over the course of the lockdown would be so negligible that I wouldn't bother with boiling.

Unless of course you intend to use it as your staple. As mentioned by Rob earlier, I too vaped with Dischem organic cotton balls for probably a year or so. Didn't bother to boil and I'm still alive.

I think you'd get more cancer causing chemicals by drinking a couple litres of diet soda than vaping on non vape cotton. But I'm no expert nor scientist. So don't quote me.

What I want to know is how all the commercial cottons like cotton bacon are so white if no bleach is used in the process. That doesn't add up in my mind.
I also didn't do that for the health bennefits,but it has a difference in taste.
And I could taste the difference the first time I used CB2 to normal cotton from a shop/pharmacy/chemist.
I have also been experimenting with different wicks before the lockdown started because I wasn't happy with the taste. That's why I suggested boiling.

I also didn't do that for the health bennefits,but it has a difference in taste.
And I could taste the difference the first time I used CB2 to normal cotton from a shop/pharmacy/chemist.
I have also been experimenting with different wicks before the lockdown started because I wasn't happy with the taste. That's why I suggested boiling.

Fair enough. I always assumed boiling was directly related to removing chems.

Back