Vape tax from 1 June 2023 !

The tobacco industry is loosing too much money and all governments worldwide are in their pocket. To put it into perspective, in 2018 the global tobacco market lost around $127 billion USD to vaping. I can't find any articles with a more recent figure but I can imagine it's way more 5 years down the line. That's why we're facing this ridiculous tax and Australia has banned vaping unless it's supplied by their healthcare system and their pricing is mental!!!!
Obviously not directly linked to vaping but this is a hell of a decline!

IMG_5807.jpeg

The tobacco industry is loosing too much money and all governments worldwide are in their pocket. To put it into perspective, in 2018 the global tobacco market lost around $127 billion USD to vaping. I can't find any articles with a more recent figure but I can imagine it's way more 5 years down the line. That's why we're facing this ridiculous tax and Australia has banned vaping unless it's supplied by their healthcare system and their pricing is mental!!!!
Yet the f@kers keep claiming that vaping is a gateway to smoking….

I popped R3k tonight to stock up on nicotine and one shots…. With my very low nicotine consumption, I should be good until I go on pension.

download (4).jpeg

Before someone else explains to me why I need to be taxed more because vaping is a thing. I just want to say I'm with @victim on this one... #**** vape tax.
Technically if we change the description from vaping to anything else. they'll have to go back and regroup. Obviously the stores would have to change their signs and advertising *(because someone else will try and explain this to me)* , but that's cheaper than sending someone to the moon and back (ok someone can explain why someone has to go to the moon and back) ,but it seems like everyone else is OK with this without even putting up a fight.

Sorry guys a little off topic here but how is everyone storing bulk purchases of ejuice? Been reading a lot about storing it in the fridge but I’m skeptical lol

Sorry guys a little off topic here but how is everyone storing bulk purchases of ejuice? Been reading a lot about storing it in the fridge but I’m skeptical lol
Cool, dark cupboard.
You know the one where those magazines are hidden? Move them aside a bit and put it there.

I recently read on one of the concentrate manufacturer's website (can't remember if it is FW, FA, CAP, etc.) that the best storage temperature is around 20C.
I've always kept mine in the vegetable drawer of the fridge

Took a Google search topic like this to get me to log in for a change...
So now we're the new heard of cows for the government to milk dry till it collapses, then move onto new prey.

Sorry mate, but the topic is the price increase on liquids. I can and will still vape everywhere I'm allowed to (away from other people) and I set my device for optimal flavor and nic uptake, not clouds like some peeps like to blow into crowds of bystanders.
My Mom is on oxygen 24/7 due to having had swine flu, and contracting COPD from it. She carries her portable nebulizer and oxygen generator if she has to go outdoors, so no way I'll ever claim its the same, lest the overlords decide to ban that too, effectively locking her in her own house.

Sorry mate, but the topic is the price increase on liquids. I can and will still vape everywhere I'm allowed to (away from other people) and I set my device for optimal flavor and nic uptake, not clouds like some peeps like to blow into crowds of bystanders.
My Mom is on oxygen 24/7 due to having had swine flu, and contracting COPD from it. She carries her portable nebulizer and oxygen generator if she has to go outdoors, so no way I'll ever claim its the same, lest the overlords decide to ban that too, effectively locking her in her own house.
Guess you are one of the lucky people that would be able to afford juices and loans for juices and vape gear.
I am not one of those lucky people so. I'm looking for a way for other unlucky people to be able to vape anywhere. Just like you.

I kinda hope the government doesn't see this or take it seriously as then we'll be heading the same way as Australia and needing to get our juices from a Pharmacy with a Dr's prescription
I actually hope they do see it and see their foolishness. No use were all hiding under the doormat and being trampled on anyway.
I'll waste my day to go sit at the clinic or hospital so I have a vaping future whether it's out of a nebuliser or out of a vape mod and I'll gladly ask the Dr to get me a script as a tobacco replacement therapy of some sort. For me that's better than what they're prescribing to tax us just for using the term "vaping".

Last edited:
I'm not afraid to walk around with a nebuliser in my pocket.. I have nothing to prove to nobody and I thank those that helped me stay in the vaping game.
You all know who you are you living legends! , but I'm not going to go down without a fight. You might have given up, but I know what I went through when I was smoking and I don't want to go back that route. So sorry to those I offended and hope you're sorry for offending me too.

You need to free your Mind, Some people somewhere far, far away said the same about vaping once!
And yet... We vape!
Vape on!

Last edited:
A liitle birdie told me that The Vape Station has stocked up and hope to have enough stock to carry them for the next few months, without the vape tax increase.

Way to go Vape Station!!!!!!!

Back