Vape tax from 1 June 2023 !

You guys are overlooking British American Tobaccos role here.

Their Vuse pods only contain 1.2ml of eLiquid therefore the Vape tax will be minimal on their products and they seem high priced already to absorb the price hike.

This isn't government this is big business greasing regulations to squash the small guy and swallow the market.

Hey what do I know though, I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist

You guys are overlooking British American Tobaccos role here.

Their Vuse pods only contain 1.2ml of eLiquid therefore the Vape tax will be minimal on their products and they seem high priced already to absorb the price hike.

This isn't government this is big business greasing regulations to squash the small guy and swallow the market.

Hey what do I know though, I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist
I walked past a vise store about a 30mins ago. I had a similar thought.
The disposable and disposable pod market wont be hit that hard due to the amount of liquid in the pods.
The rest of us is fKd.

Just a quick question to those in the know. Is there any possibility people are reading the tax regulations incorrectly. Is the tax not supposed to be per ml / mg of nicotine in the juice, not per ml of E-Liquid? Just a thought.

Just a quick question to those in the know. Is there any possibility people are reading the tax regulations incorrectly. Is the tax not supposed to be per ml / mg of nicotine in the juice, not per ml of E-Liquid? Just a thought.
Everythingbive seen and read states ml. I might be wrong, but that what I read @Stew

No @Stew. It's per ML of juice regardless of the concentrates, nicotine and PG and VG.

I've got a good year's worth in the cupboard at the moment...I'd get more but the wife would start complaining about having nowhere to put anything...

I'm as curious as can be with this, particularly so in that my testing with ultrasound transducers proved unsuccessful :-( . The primary issue was the viscosity of PG and VG. check out https://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/weekend-projects.67730/post-900087 (posts 403 through 408).
The folk at Purdue University used de-ionized water as the medium for their nicotine aerosol test.
Agreed on the distilled water. Read an article somewhere will see if I can find it.

I went to Spar (somewhere in Cape Town on Friday) . I saw all their Vuze products lifted from the shelves n displays

So I haven't been around here in a Loooong time.

Have since dropped DIY mixing, and moved from my Zeus and box mod to a Airscream Pro MTL on Airscream nic salts.

See online the 30ml Airscream 313 juice has gone up around 100 bucks.

In a nutshell, does the 100mg 100ml PG Nic I have just become worth its weight in gold?

In a nutshell, does the 100mg 100ml PG Nic I have just become worth its weight in gold?
Lol, fortunately not. DIY is excluded from the new vape tax, only manufactured ready to use juices.

So I haven't been around here in a Loooong time.

Have since dropped DIY mixing, and moved from my Zeus and box mod to a Airscream Pro MTL on Airscream nic salts.

See online the 30ml Airscream 313 juice has gone up around 100 bucks.

PM incoming

Back