VapeClub - iStick Pico Kit and Red/Black RX200 now in stock

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Our latest shipment has just arrived and first up is the new iStick Pico 75W TC device! I can only say wow and kudos to Jay-Bo for this design, you have to hold one of these to appreciate just how small they are, it's also got a price tag to suit coming in at only R790 including the new Melo 3 Mini atomiser. This will be the mod to beat as starter kit for 2016, find 'em here

We have also restocked the awesome new red/black and full white RX200s and ... no .. we did not up the price just because the colour changed. ;) Find this beauty still at R980 or only R1350 inlcuding three 25R batteries (that's only R133 odd rand per cell)!! Find 'em here

Last edited:
@JakesSA , that red/black RX200 - damn it looks so good

I dont need more mods
I dont need more mods
I dont need more mods

But I want it

Aaargh

:eek:

It is a thing of beauty, I can't help but want to touch that red velvet colour whenever I see it and I swear @VapeGrrl will swap me for one if anyone was willing to take the trade :confused:

Our latest shipment has just arrived and first up is the new iStick Pico 75W TC device! I can only say wow and kudos to Jay-Bo for this design, you have to hold one of these to appreciate just how small they are, it's also got a price tag to suit coming in at only R790 including the new Melo 3 Mini atomiser. This will be the mod to beat as starter kit for 2016, find 'em here

We have also restocked the awesome new red/black and full white RX200s and ... no .. we did not up the price just because the colour changed. ;) Find this beauty still at R980 or only R1350 inlcuding three 25R batteries (that's only R133 odd rand per cell)!! Find 'em here
@JakesSA if I order the iStick now. When would I get it in Sandton?

Can't get over how small these Pico's are, here is one next to a VTC Mini Cubis combo for comparison. Now the VTC is by no means a giant yet it towers over the Pico.. :O

pico size.jpg

How the hell does an 18650 fit in there when it appears taller than the mod?
Its a hollow cap.
Clipboard01.jpg
images

Got mine today from VapeClub. This thing is awesome. Smaller tank means smaller chimney and much more flavour. I haven't touched any of my other devices since I started vaping on this. Well worth the price and the 0.3ohm coil suits it best.

Got mine today from VapeClub. This thing is awesome. Smaller tank means smaller chimney and much more flavour. I haven't touched any of my other devices since I started vaping on this. Well worth the price and the 0.3ohm coil suits it best.
Did you have a look at the different colors?

What color do you think looks the best?

Good morning @JakesSA , any RBA available for the Melo 3 Mini atomiser ?

Thanks @OnePowerfulCorsa
How does it feel in the hand?

Yeah this little thing looks really nice! I too would like to know about the RBA option for the tank, but worst case scenario one throws a stubby STM on it!

@JakesSA

Overnight delivery is r100 , is there free delivery when spending a certain amount ?

L8ter

That is even smaller than I imagined it. It's awesome, I wonder how it would look with a goblin mini or the gs tank, believe even smaller. Nice for stealth vaping. Nice pics by the way thanks.

Back