VapeCon 2018 - DIY E-Liquid Competition!

Thank you to all the admin who were involved in this competition especially @Stosta - you have been a real champion throughout the whole weekend and it was a true pleasure interacting with you.

Thank you everybody for the well wishes-my recipe was a simple Sponge cake loaded with a Creamy vanilla custard.

I am on such a buzz right now-this feeling is amazing.

Thank you guys was awesome never thought I would actually make it trought. Thanks for all the prizes and the effort from g0g you guys rock. My number was 7 the profile i was going for:View attachment 143258
@Cor and @BATMAN well done guys it was an honor to be up there with you guys. Amazing to stand there amongst family.
I am so glad that I got to be up there with you guys.

You guys are like family and i couldn't think of anyone more suited to taking positions than @Friep and @Cor

I am so glad that I got to be up there with you guys.

You guys are like family and i couldn't think of anyone more suited to taking positions than @Friep and @Cor

Congrats man
I voted for number 7 well done it yummy
Well done to other guys also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
BIG Congratulations @BATMAN @Cor and @Friep!!

Thanks ECIGSSA for this opportunity to take part of such an awesome competition! It was great fun and i will hopefully enter next years DIY contest again! The juices that were entered were great and from what i remember i think my juice was number 5.

It would be cool to see who's juices reached which place out of 10 just for interest sake hahaha.

I did mention to my wife that no 7 was really good! loved it! so well done!

Keen to see the recipes, i will be making the winning recipe for sure!

Was epic meeting you over the weekend wished you whete there today aswell had a tasting sesion with @Cor and @Steyn777:View attachment 143260
@Adephi great meeting you today and that lychee mango is awesome
Next time, for sure, and I’m not talking Vapecon, we will definately need a get together to do some tasting before then.:D

Morning guys!

I will get the recipes up today! Just need to get all my duckies in a row!

Thanks for your patience.

Morning guys!

I will get the recipes up today! Just need to get all my duckies in a row!

Thanks for your patience.

Well done to everyone who took part in this

And to @BATMAN , @Cor and @Friep
When they called out the winners I thought for a moment it was the cloud chasing competition and my heart skipped a beat. I didnt remember that BATMAN had entered the DIY. Lol.

Big thanks to @Richio from BLCK - and his team - for always being such a massive help to us and true gentlemen.

And finally to @Stosta - you sir stepped up big time this year for us. With the help of @Kuhlkatz, @Alex and @Rowan Francis - you made this whole competition work smoothly and efficiently. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

It takes a lot of work behind the scenes to do this competition from inception to ingredient choices to soliciting entries, mixing the juices, getting the juices, setting up the testers, administering the voting for 2 days and finally counting the votes and announcing the winners. It's no small task and you guys did it without a hitch.

Back