Vaping and Tummies

@Paul33 If it initiated an allergic response that could be medically dangerous, couldn't it? I've come across two (I think) coffees, which had warnings on the bottle about nut allergies. One would think that all juice which contains acetyl pyrazine should contain a warning.
It definitely could be dangerous @Hooked but I think it’s such a tiny amount in the juice that it only had a tiny affect if that makes sense but it definitely did have an affect.

Is it all and any flavours like fruit and desserts and tobaccos or a particular one?

I personally tend to avoid desserts because I’m allergic to peanuts and in a lot of desserts and coffees they put an ingredient called AP (acetyl pyrazine) which is a natural nut derivative and it affects my tastebuds and I taste nothing pretty soon.
Hi Paul, sweet or sour yes. I haven't vaped tobacco in a while so maybe should give it a try I know for a fact I can't vape anything to sour or sweet and I avoid mint and icy vapes like the plague not that I don't like it, I do, but if you want me to voop gimme some of those

Sent from my SM-T725 using Tapatalk

Hi Paul, sweet or sour yes. I haven't vaped tobacco in a while so maybe should give it a try I know for a fact I can't vape anything to sour or sweet and I avoid mint and icy vapes like the plague not that I don't like it, I do, but if you want me to voop gimme some of those

Have you tried eliminating foods as well to see if that’s anything? I’ve discovered recently that I’m lactose intolerant so now no more cheese or chocolate etc (I’ve always drunk black coffee so that was easy) and since then I’ve been absolutely fine!

I ate 2 Romany creams day before yesterday, I felt like the alien was going to explode out of me like I was Ridley herself!

Have you tried eliminating foods as well to see if that’s anything? I’ve discovered recently that I’m lactose intolerant so now no more cheese or chocolate etc (I’ve always drunk black coffee so that was easy) and since then I’ve been absolutely fine!

I ate 2 Romany creams day before yesterday, I felt like the alien was going to explode out of me like I was Ridley herself!
Coconut???

Where would I find?

Not sure but the artificial stuff always made me sick. So in essence I don't even drink coke anymore.

I am experimenting with something because I have allergies. When I find something conclusive I would gladly share it with you.

Curious, how did you discover it?

Curious, how did you discover it?

More trial and error than anything else. When I would get a sore stomach I would think what I’ve eaten that day and work backwards from there. I was eating super clean at the time so milk based foods was a natural choice to try cutting out. I cut them all out and problem solved. I use lactose free cheese now and if I make a sauce I use lactose free milk. Problem solved.

Back