Vaping Gamers

Grim Dawn was fun for the first couple of hours but now... Meh... - Nothing can beat Titan Quest and Runescape 2007 Version (Yes, I know... But I spent most of my primary school afternoons and weekends playing it...) in the RPG department IMO.

Anyone into VR? Was planning on getting a PS4 and RDR2 buuuutt got a Vive instead... and no regrets so far! Currently hooked on Fall Out 4 VR, Contagion, Doom VFR and Beat Saber.

Have had my Vive for a while now, it changes EVERYTHING! Recently moved to a different room so have to remount my sensors hope I have time this weekend. If you like space sims at all Elite Dangerous is absolutely gorgeous. If you have Star Trek Bridge Crew always looking for people to try that. Otherwise for FPS fantasy The Wizards is a blast and for some western gun play Guns'n Stories: Bulletproof is the best wave shooter I have tried so far.

Not a big space fan when it comes to games.

I Like walking around and shooting more than anything else. I'll give Guns'n'Stories and The Wizards a try though.

Also bought Arizona Sunshine, Zero Caliber and Keep Talking & Nobody explodes VR (one of the best party games to have IMO) last night, so I'll try them as soon as I finish Fall Out's campaign.

Blah I couldn't play it, no gpu fan and still waiting for the replacement to be shipped to SA from China... It plays like crap with the onboard graphics.
what gpu you playing with? the fanless one i mean :)

So he's gone from vaping advocacy into game design then? :tiburon:
On the game's style, Eurogamer stated that "Clive Barker's contribution to the concept and narrative direction of the game will certainly help get the attention of horror fans"

Oh sorry, the vaping advocacy guy is Clive Bates, not Barker. Still, I bet he'd have some good input into the horror genre too. TFA Honey *shudder*

I never in my life really played games. Played a bit on a Sega when I was young. Bought a ps3 years ago for the blueray player and to put my music photos and videos on think I tried a game once on it that came with the console. On the tablet I only play madskills motox when Im really bored. Till now.

After getting my son a ps4 for xmas he asked me to play Fortnite with him, so last Sunday I opened an account and started playing. I know fortnite is probably old news by now, but I am hooked. Dont know how long it will last but this week I have played it every day.
And Im pissing of my son and his friends, they build like maniacs and the fingers run through the buttons. My son only has on duo victory with me. I cant build, dont even know what buttons to build with. But I have 5 battle royal solo victories allready. Must be my infantry days coming back. I just hide amd stay out of trouble. Two victories my only kill in the match was the last player standing.

So this old man is a gamer now, maybe its a midlife crisis and will end soon. I even gone to buy v bucks for a skin or two and funny dance moves

I never in my life really played games. Played a bit on a Sega when I was young. Bought a ps3 years ago for the blueray player and to put my music photos and videos on think I tried a game once on it that came with the console. On the tablet I only play madskills motox when Im really bored. Till now.

After getting my son a ps4 for xmas he asked me to play Fortnite with him, so last Sunday I opened an account and started playing. I know fortnite is probably old news by now, but I am hooked. Dont know how long it will last but this week I have played it every day.
And Im pissing of my son and his friends, they build like maniacs and the fingers run through the buttons. My son only has on duo victory with me. I cant build, dont even know what buttons to build with. But I have 5 battle royal solo victories allready. Must be my infantry days coming back. I just hide amd stay out of trouble. Two victories my only kill in the match was the last player standing.

So this old man is a gamer now, maybe its a midlife crisis and will end soon. I even gone to buy v bucks for a skin or two and funny dance moves
I got hooked on ...Fallout -76- Wastelands on Steam And just for fun...Age of empires 2 , the game that ate away many hours of sleep in my youth .

Not a big space fan when it comes to games.

I Like walking around and shooting more than anything else. I'll give Guns'n'Stories and The Wizards a try though.

Also bought Arizona Sunshine, Zero Caliber and Keep Talking & Nobody explodes VR (one of the best party games to have IMO) last night, so I'll try them as soon as I finish Fall Out's campaign.
Check out Fallout's 76 and Wastelands ,released last week.

Back