Vaping Gamers

Side line question:

Does vaping and playing candy crush count as vaping gaming? o_O

I'm currently playing Guild Wars 2 on pc (obviously) and Shadow of Mordor on PS4. I have destiny as well, but I've lost interest in it. Does anyone here play guild wars 2?

Done with Far Cry 4...again. Been busy downloading Shadow of Mordor from Steam since last night, still 4.5 hours to go. This thing is huge (That's what she said). Really looking forward to this one.

Does anyone know when the phone holder for the DS4 is comming out. I want to try and learn how to play fps on the PS3 and 4 this year. but with the need to practice and my wife wanting to watch tv I can see most of my time will be spend playing remotely and there is now way I am going to play using the phones touch screen.

Platform: XBone
Gamertag: Evil_Toast_RSA
Currently playing: CoD AW (taken a break, it's not good for my blood pressure when I'm constantly matched with hosts living on the bloody moon) and Battlefield 4.
Skill: Pro n00b. You run towards the flashing things, right?

Hit me up if you wish.

Last game I played on PC was Dragon Age 2. Don't think my PC can handle wat you asking for!
For everything else I console game! :)

Last game I played on PC was Dragon Age 2. Don't think my PC can handle wat you asking for!
For everything else I console game! :)
each block is individually processed,smaller machines are substantially lighter on the cpu. ;)
Nvidia gpu's alos help if im thinking correctly,will check the game forum

Anyone play clash of clans pop by new gang war clan
b8105dc858257e070eee07b67796bf81.jpg

So, what's new in the gamer-vaper's world? Finished Tombraider 2012 for the second time. Epic game. My online gaming has been uber quiet, but that too shall pass. Gave Assassin's Creed 3 a go, but struggling with the online sever. Can't wait to download Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Lots of game time ahead :PIRATE:

Been playing BF4, Star Wars Battlefront and CS Go online, still working my way through The Witcher 3

Sent from my G3 using my finger

So, what's new in the gamer-vaper's world? Finished Tombraider 2012 for the second time. Epic game. My online gaming has been uber quiet, but that too shall pass. Gave Assassin's Creed 3 a go, but struggling with the online sever. Can't wait to download Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Lots of game time ahead :PIRATE:
Dota 2 reborn and CS:GO.
Lol pretty much all im currently playing

Back