Vaping Gamers

Hi all,

I am sure i am not alone in this one and could not find anything relating to it on the forums or perhaps i missed it ?

One of my Hobbies / Passions is vaping but also playing games so thought i would start this thread for everyone else to share. Lets post as follows to keep it light reading :)

Vape Mod: Ijust S
Platform : PC
Go to Game/Games: Battlefield 1 (Cant wait for Local Servers!)
Description: Even with 200+ Ping i Vape and slay in my Heavy Tank or with Nades married now and have a legend of a little boy so only usually get a couple hours in every other night.
Let's see, this weekend it was:

Mod:
Dripbox 60W
Juice: @Sickboy77 's CID + @method1 's Debbie does Donuts (as per @Silver 's recommendation)
Platform: PC
Games: Fallout 4 + Empyrion
Description: When I rage-quit after starting a fight I can't finish in Fallout, I have to get back to a zen state of mind by building spacecraft in Empyrion.

Description: When I rage-quit after starting a fight I can't finish in Fallout, I have to get back to a zen state of mind by building spacecraft in Empyrion.[/QUOTE]

Yes things can get heated over voice overs / chats. My best is being called a hacker just cause you have a good run :D

Doom, quake, diablo, starcraft, wolfenstein...

Pc games for the win, i suck at consoles...

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

I actually made the transition a few years ago with the 360. I threw a 15 grand pc in the bin, and thought I would never buy another one again. I got the 360, and for the first 5 months it felt like someone had swapped my hands around.

It then becomes like second nature, the same way using a mouse to control a character was impossible when I was a kid playing Descent for the first time.

But now I'm back on the PC. Take that R1000 AAA title and stick it Mr Gaming Company, I'll watch the Steam Specials thanks!

Yea I cant wait for steam sales! I am currently playing Kingdoms of Alamur, Stasis and a few other games.

I was gifted an xbox360 and a bunch of games. So far I totally suck at all fps games, but loving my racing career in forza horizons

Yea I cant wait for steam sales! I am currently playing Kingdoms of Alamur, Stasis and a few other games.

I was gifted an xbox360 and a bunch of games. So far I totally suck at all fps games, but loving my racing career in forza horizons
Haha!

FPS on an XBox takes a lot of getting used to. But even after a long time it never feels as comfortable as a mouse and keyboard. I think they "dumb down" a lot of FPS games for consoles, simply because you don't have the same accuracy. I know for Borderlands the lines that mobs run are actually a lot straighter in the XBox version!

Horizon is an epic game. I don't like car games, and in general I don't like cars. BUt right at the beginning of that game you drive that rubbish little red car (I think) down a road lined with trees, and the sun setting through them... It really was spectacular, a truly beautiful game!

Haha!

FPS on an XBox takes a lot of getting used to. But even after a long time it never feels as comfortable as a mouse and keyboard. I think they "dumb down" a lot of FPS games for consoles, simply because you don't have the same accuracy. I know for Borderlands the lines that mobs run are actually a lot straighter in the XBox version!

Horizon is an epic game. I don't like car games, and in general I don't like cars. BUt right at the beginning of that game you drive that rubbish little red car (I think) down a road lined with trees, and the sun setting through them... It really was spectacular, a truly beautiful game!
Yea I think I will play all the racing games I was given on the xbox but I am a PC Master race :p

Yea I think I will play all the racing games I was given on the xbox but I am a PC Master race :p
Haha! Neither am I! I'm a PC gamer that solely used an XBox but only wanted a PS4. So I'm hated by all! :tiburon:

I have to admit that for racing games / simulators consoles is better. PS 2 Grand Turismo 4 brings back some good memories :D but yea for FPS / Strategy games i cant do without my mouse/keyboard.

Any Battlefield 1 Players ? (PC)

When local servers come up early next year would like some Squadies !

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am sure i am not alone in this one and could not find anything relating to it on the forums or perhaps i missed it ?

One of my Hobbies / Passions is vaping but also playing games so thought i would start this thread for everyone else to share. Lets post as follows to keep it light reading :)

Vape Mod: Ijust S
Platform : PC
Go to Game/Games: Battlefield 1 (Cant wait for Local Servers!)
Description: Even with 200+ Ping i Vape and slay in my Heavy Tank or with Nades married now and have a legend of a little boy so only usually get a couple hours in every other night.

Vape: Smok G-Priv, Vaporesso Giant Dual - dual 10 wrap 26g SS - All day vapes Strawberry YPC - (waiting for my OBS Engine)
Games: Grim Dawn, Age of Wonders 3, (Fallout 4 delivery delayed *sigh*)

This is one of the things I love about vaping ... you can get your nic in without having to exit and go smoke :eusa_dance:

Never could get the hang of controllers, been too long on PC. It feels like walking backwards ... and yes, keyboard/mouse for FPS! Going to get DOOM when the price drops.

Any Battlefield 1 Players ? (PC)

When local servers come up early next year would like some Squadies !
This would be the worst squad ever, no-one would be able to play because of their RL vape smoke-screens! :rofl:

This would be the worst squad ever, no-one would be able to play because of their RL vape smoke-screens! :rofl:

Haha who said we going to PLAY the game ive got some great spots like broken down buildings we can sit and discuss in and hope like hell a mortar / tank does not come through the roof :D

Has been a few incidents of screen fogging that ended badly tho !

Vape: Smok G-Priv, Vaporesso Giant Dual - dual 10 wrap 26g SS - All day vapes Strawberry YPC - (waiting for my OBS Engine)
Games: Grim Dawn, Age of Wonders 3, (Fallout 4 delivery delayed *sigh*)

This is one of the things I love about vaping ... you can get your nic in without having to exit and go smoke :eusa_dance:

Never could get the hang of controllers, been too long on PC. It feels like walking backwards ... and yes, keyboard/mouse for FPS! Going to get DOOM when the price drops.
Dont you HATE the fact that Grim Dawn doesnt network properly! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT GAME, but we cant play as a group due to lag!

I hate it when during a looong game, like diablo, when things are quiet and there are no bosses, you reach for the vape...take a loooong drag...exhale, and next moment your are fighting for your life trying to see through the foggy screen....

I hate it when during a looong game, like diablo, when things are quiet and there are no bosses, you reach for the vape...take a loooong drag...exhale, and next moment your are fighting for your life trying to see through the foggy screen....

To make it worse if you play HC :O ! Never lost a char due to clouds though just PC/Telkom issues ^^

@Stosta what build are you running in FO4? I never found any unwinnable fights on my playthrough, then again, I play like a coward (sniping enemies from miles away.

I even managed to take out swan before he got close hehe
I don't really follow a specific build path. But I also go for the stealthy + rifle (non-auto) kind of gameplay. Most of my perk points have gone into leadership / lockpicking / hacking / dialogue stuff. So needless to say almost any fight for me requires a ton of reloading and carefully planned criticals. Yesterday I walked into 2 stingwings and a stray bloatfly, it was a sad fight! :think:

i feel your pain man, those insects are killer
It was one of those rare moments where I didn't land a shot. In my defense I think one of them was legendary, but it still felt like a poor performance on my part! :oops:

Doom. Mirrors Edge (Catalyst). Watch Dogs 2. With Project Cars on standby at all times.

That's my gaming life at the moment.

(on PC)

Back