Vaping Gamers

@Clouds4Days I have always used ADSL as i have always gamed i know with LTE its great for streaming / browsing but unsure on the gaming side as if im not mistaken the IP is not static so the line jumps alot = game dc's. HOpefully someone here games on 3G / LTE and can advise...

No chance of fibre near you ?

Getting 20 mb Uncapped from Vox early this year for R 699.00 per month

@Clouds4Days I have always used ADSL as i have always gamed i know with LTE its great for streaming / browsing but unsure on the gaming side as if im not mistaken the IP is not static so the line jumps alot = game dc's. HOpefully someone here games on 3G / LTE and can advise...

No chance of fibre near you ?

Getting 20 mb Uncapped from Vox early this year for R 699.00 per month

I have gammed on 3G at a friends house before but you are basically the underdog that way.

Before you have time to shoot a guy runs right up to your face and slits your throat :-D

Have you run a test for fiber in your area / checked if they installing at all ?

If you PM me your road and area i can check for you. Many benefits of going fiber and it will only get cheaper as the competitors throttle telkom.

Have you run a test for fiber in your area / checked if they installing at all ?

If you PM me your road and area i can check for you. Many benefits of going fiber and it will only get cheaper as the competitors throttle telkom.

Thanks bud.
Pm incoming

After reading this thread I realized that I play FIFA on XBOX 1 so I aint a gamer"? *LAWL* Damn you guys are freaks of nature, Just dont like the whole keyboard and desktop setup.

After reading this thread I realized that I play FIFA on XBOX 1 so I aint a gamer"? *LAWL* Damn you guys are freaks of nature, Just dont like the whole keyboard and desktop setup.

Gaming is gaming in the end same with Vaping devices what ever floats your boat you do :2guns: FIFA is best on console anyways IMO :campeon:

Hell yeah that makes you a gamer!!!

The only one Im dubious about are people on cellphones, but even then if its an obsession then they are gamers too. Gaming is a passion, your choice of weapon doesn't disclude you!

The only one Im dubious about are people on cellphones, but even then if its an obsession then they are gamers too. Gaming is a passion, your choice of weapon doesn't disclude you!

No no no, cellphone "app thingy users" are not gamers :D

I grew up with Atari, then Sega etc. so I never got into PC gaming, always consoles. Although I still plan to get a serious rig when I get a man cave going...
but I am as 'gamer' as they come!

Thought I would just throw my 2c's in here. PS4 only at the moment, sadly no budget for a shiny new PC, still far better than PS4 I must admit.

Anyone that plays some FIFA17, COD:IW or COD MW Remastered give me an add on PSN: Pumba50 :)

Tempted to get Overwatch but think it is an absolute clusterf$%# without being in a group. Does anyone play it without a party? If so, is it worth grabbing?

Currently I have a few games on pc

GTA5
Rocket League
Warframe
Team Fortress
CS:GO
Dirt 3 and Dirt Showdown
and a few other I play once in a while

R250 on PSN for either Batman Arkham Knight (by Rocksteady... so its amazing), or Assassin's Creed Unity, which was too big (buggy) for PS4 on release. Have the patches fixed it?

Can anyone help me choose?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y221-U22 using Tapatalk

I've been a console gamer since Atari. PS4 kicks ass and is low maintenance, unlike a PC.

But because of the ridiculous state of game prices, I vote PC.... and Steam sales.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
PC can be low maintenance with Advanced System Care;

Just finished downloading Forza Horizon 3 on PC. Anybody into racing games, this is just the best. Love it, worth every penny.

Thats why I dont enjoy Paladins way too slow paced for me :) Overwatch is ridiculously expensive! Luckily I have a nice hubby who buys me games if I give him puppy eyes :p
Paladins are far better than Overwatch; Better interface, simple, just click play, - Hate the party up system, can be buggy, but yeah;; those developers are more difficult to reach than most;

BF1 annihilates that COD repeat-repeat rubbish.
WW1 is abysmal, and beautiful at the same time. Wow. I'll look into buy BF1 next; D use your money wisely, stop giving it to lousy developers that recycle nonsense. Please. You're supporting the wrong people. Even Indie developers have more skill than COD developers...
I'm going to get both. i am not dismissing IW just cause of some bad trailer of campaign play. i was seriously glad to hear they are basically sticking to the BO3 movement system and not gone more towards AW type of movement. and of course the COD4 Remastered is the big selling point.
1 rapes

Back