VIK Cotton Group Buy

@CJB85 , I will try to get there between 2 and 4. Anyone from the West Rand that wants me to collect on their behalf with a quick meet tonight in a central place in Krugersdorp / Roodepoort vicinity’s?

Please can you collect mine as well and we can see where you want to meet

Hi Everyone

I have a request please, I will open a new thread (ADMINS Please direct me where) for the VIK cotton, PK has asked if we could all post some pictures of us using the cotton etc. He would like to use some on FB as this is officially their first shipment to South Africa.

Hi Everyone

I have a request please, I will open a new thread (ADMINS Please direct me where) for the VIK cotton, PK has asked if we could all post some pictures of us using the cotton etc. He would like to use some on FB as this is officially their first shipment to South Africa.
I would say open the thread in this forum. Looking forward to forumites' impressions.

@Faiyaz Cheulkar and @Andre
I need to leave in 15 min, otherwise I will not make it back to Pta in time to fetch my daughter from school.
Are your couriers coming today, or only tomorrow?

Courier for me as well please. Struggeling to get off work to drive through

Received ours
5dd312c958b4ae9eb0d06da62c37ad19.jpg

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

That unfortunate moment when you packed the last of the outgoing orders, look down and realise there is none left for yourself. FFS.

Back