vote for our design if you like it

KB_314

OG vaper
LV

Awards
Hi peeps - I never talk about my work on the forum, but this is a pretty big deal in my world, so if anyone's interested in architecture & likes our design, a vote would be most appreciated :)

A project that my office recently finished in CT is one of Architizer's (a big publication in NY) picks for best 5 in the world in 2016, in the XL Private Residence Category. It's up for a judges award, and a peoples award. The latter is determined by pubic vote.

The link will take you to the voting page - scroll down and you'll see 5 images. Ours is called OVD525, by Three14 Architects.
You can view the images of the project from that page, and/or you can vote from the same page. If you choose to vote, Architizer requires registration - done by one click if you have a Facebook account (or manually). I assure you, it's not a company that will post to your FB ;)

Anyway, thanks for reading this far, even if you don't follow the link :)

https://vote.architizer.com/PublicV...ogy/residential/private-house-xl-gt5000-sq-ft

Last edited by a moderator:
You are in the lead now... I would have voted for your one anyway! Looks awesome!

You are in the lead now... I would have voted for your one anyway! Looks awesome!
Thanks Rob appreciate the vote.
The white one was designed by an old Spanish master of sorts, so it's hard for me to see a no-name brand like us edging out a legend, but we're trying to be optimistic and positive!
There are a couple of raw construction shots of that job in the Out & About with my Reo thread - it's the only mod that could withstand building sites!

Voted and shared. That staircase though :/ if HRH had to take my mods up there, I'd never vape again, but then again I'm terrified of heights :D

Thanks so much guys I really appreciate the comments and votes!

@KB_314 I had to create an account to vote and authenticate the account.

Due to the undue stress and inconvenience this had caused me, I will accept no less than a 50% discount when I give you a call to sort my home out when I have enough saved up.

@KB_314 I had to create an account to vote and authenticate the account.

Due to the undue stress and inconvenience this had caused me, I will accept no less than a 50% discount when I give you a call to sort my home out when I have enough saved up.
I would agree to 30% and a P67 payment plan :p

Did I mention that you're allowed to vote once every 24 hours? Just saying... :)
If you insist, 30% and I'll take your sunflower p67.
Not to derail my own thread - but sunflower has not been put down once since arrival!

Done Think im gonna spend some time this morning writing a script that will log me in and vote once a day.

Done Think im gonna spend some time this morning writing a script that will log me in and vote once a day.
lol - brilliant!
I know a few people who could use a script like that ;)

Back