What Did You Vape Today?

LIT AF, The Bae. This juice is my new favourite!

What does it taste like for you @Carnival ?
I have a bottle but havent tried it yet
Got stuck on Sidechick and ordered several more of that. Lol

Ah @Silver maybe you would know - what on earth does LIT AF mean? I asked this question in Chat but never received a reply.

Ah @Silver maybe you would know - what on earth does LIT AF mean? I asked this question in Chat but never received a reply.

Im not quite sure what it means @Hooked
But the one i have been vaping is called Sidechick and it says Pear, Litchi and Ice on it.
That I understand ;-)

@Silver I get a gorgeous mango flavour with a distinct creaminess to it (the custard). :)

I think I will be like you with Sidechick, I'll be ordering a few more bottles of this as well!

Juice of choice for this evening is Vape Wild, Green Apple Envy. Simple flavour but oh so good!

Havana Nightz for the first time in the Hadaly

Ooh it's so nice. Great flavour from this atty. Rich, smooth. Decadent.
Great juice of course ;-) @Naeemhoosen

cf4d2d6a7ea31b9ed8358777227b592f.jpg

IMG_6557.JPG

This is my current e-liquid routine. Gone off a the puds and cakes for a while. I think they have secretly placed some addictive ingredient in “GBom Moondrops on ice”, wow it’s nice. Sometimes I vape it so hard, I actually get brain freeze, like eating ice cream too fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to mix up some more LIT Sidechick 'blend'.

36mg nic and menthol ready. I get the 6mg up to about 9mg and add some menthol drops.

Glorious in the Skyline and BB

Time to blend ;-)

d4e37363d58e4e939eca2841aeac53c5.jpg

Damn .too damn divine ,def a winner and in my top3 local deserts. Pompous Pom has done it again.what a well balanced juice. POMPOUS POM DR STRANGE LOVE : CARAMEL COOKIE20180205_194134.jpg

Jiss vape Creamy cone,
Jiss vape candy twist,
King cloud peach custard,
VAP3 Africa poppy apple,
KZOR Triplet.

Think I'm done buying juices now, Gunna stick to triplet like Rob sticks to XXX / Redpill

@Silver I get a gorgeous mango flavour with a distinct creaminess to it (the custard). :)

I think I will be like you with Sidechick, I'll be ordering a few more bottles of this as well!
it is good, but mine has an ice to it as well which over powers the custard, still good tho

it is good, but mine has an ice to it as well which over powers the custard, still good tho

Oh that's interesting! I get the slightest coolness against my throat on the inhale, it's extremely pleasant but for me I don't think I would call it ice. Though it could be, but mine doesn't seem as strong as what you're describing.

Okay on to what I'm vaping. Bertie's Vapbucco and @KZOR juice, Coco Pine Slurp! I've decided the Coco Pine is my favourite out of the juices I've tried from KZOR so far. :)

Last edited:
Om nom nom nom!
91a51221b563cb98adadbe297c8aa874.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

Back