What Did You Vape Today?

mixed this and this in this today. thoroughly yum...
a8f3fda0e149aec2963a239953751905.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Which has better flavour in your opinion: this coil or the aspire nautilus 0.7ohm?

Oh wow it's been so long since I tried a Nautilus coil I can't really make a call. But another good option is the Super Tank coils which are compatible as well! If I had to choose I would say the SuperTank Coils!

Over the past week or so, I've been finishing off opened bottles:

Paulies - Coffee Cake
Mr Hardwick's - Bombshell
Bumblebee - Super Fruit
The E-Juice Co - Turkish Delight
The E-Juice Co - Wicks
VAP3 - Vanilla Custard

It's amazing how long "just a little bit in the bottle" lasts when you're trying to finish it!

What a GOOD GIRL - but my dogs won't give me a biscuit, so I treated myself to two new juices:

Liquiflav - Rum'n'Raisin

SkyBlue Vaping - Ambrosia (positively hated it at first, but then tried it a few days later. As @Carnival mentioned elsewhere, it seemed to "adjust" itself - and I didn't leave it in the tank as you did, Carnival, so I wonder if it's not the opening of the bottle, where the juice is exposed to air, that adjusts the flavour? Whatever, I can't get enough of it now!
Hows the coffee cake? Heard good things.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hows the coffee cake? Heard good things.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

@veecee Many people rave about it, but for me it's nothing special. It's very mild and it's not quite a coffee and not quite a pastry either. Nothing to write home about - for me.

Escobar’s Beans – Mocha Java
World Wonders Esheli – Colossus
Liquiflav – Rum ‘n Raisin
Wicked Wicks – Raspberry Fizz
Dog Town – God’s Gift
Bumblebee – Chelsea

There was a bit of God's Gift left in the tank when I added Chelsea and oh, boy, that was yummy! A chocolaty Chelsea bun!! @BumbleBee

I am currently vaping the TKO Blue Milk
And Vape King Peach dreams

My two favorite things

KGihXlX.jpg

@Braki I've heard so much about Red Pill but I've never tried it - the ice component puts me off. I like a little mint, but not menthol, and I've tried iced juices that lead to brain-freeze!

Milk Lab – Frappe
Skyblue Vaping – Ambrosia
World Wonders/Esheli – Colosseum (It's a Peppermint Crisp Tart - good, but not as good as Mr Hardwick's Bombshell @method1)

aaah, some proper steeped Paul's RY4 on a Friday morning !

puff puff puff puff puff

Back