What Did You Vape Today?

Escobar’s beans
Paul’s Ry4
XTC
Paulies Apricot jam doughnut

I just love the variety of flavours! I feel like a kid in a candy-store. I've never been the type of woman who does retail-therapy, but set me loose on a vendor's website and I go completely out of control. It's costing me a lot of money, but I'm learning a lot. For example, there are three brands of juice which I won't try again because their juices just don't do it for me. And please don't ask me which brands they are. I don't want to bad-mouth them because I don't like their juice. Others clearly do, otherwise they wouldn't be in business.

I've also, after about 7 months of vaping, found my flavour profile. Firstly - coffee! I just love coffee juice. It started off as my first-vape-of-the-day only, but now it's always on stand-by, as I like to vape other juice then have a vape or two of coffee in between. The other flavour profile is bakery/dessert/chocolate, which of course goes well with coffee! And then, in between, I'll have a little fruit.

Menthol is definitely not for me, though if it's a hot day (and we've had very few of those this summer) then a little mint is refreshing e.g. Nasty Juice Low Mint, Fantasi Ice. I've heard so much about Red Pill but I've been loathe to buy it in case it's too icy, but tomorrow I'll be visiting @Braki
and I'll try it then.

Generally-speaking, 80/20 VG/PG is not for me either. 70/30 is fine and most of my juices are this ratio, but I prefer 60/40. I have two devices which must be used at 50/50 or 60/40 max: the Twisp Mini Vega and the Smok Priv 1, so I have to keep my juices well-organised!

As for nic ... I tried zero - for the sake of my health and the safety of those around me, I'll give that a miss. Current juices are mostly 3mg - still too low. I'm in the process of ordering more juice in 6mg minimum, so that at least I can alternate between 3mg and 6 during the day. I've also bought a Joyetech EGO AIO ECO which is designed for high nic juice and I'll use anything from 12mg up in that.

So, yes, it's been a costly exercise but I'm now starting to find my vaping feet as far as juice is concerned.

Milk Lab – Frappe
Skyblue Vaping – Ambrosia
Skyblue Vaping - Strawberry Snap
World Wonders/Esheli – Table Mountain - yummy!

Milk Lab – Frappe
Skyblue Vaping - Strawberry Snap
World Wonders/Esheli – Table Mountain - yummy!

hi, how is the Ambrosia ? unless I missed a review

and Table Mountain ?

The vanilla lime cheesecake I mixed up last Saturday.... 6 days into the steep and I've already added it to my "Will make again" list 8--)

hi, how is the Ambrosia ? unless I missed a review

and Table Mountain ?

@vicTor You didn't miss anything because I haven't reviewed them. The Ambrosia is an interesting flavour, but I couldn't tell you what flavour it is - neither can Skyblue themselves! Hated it at the beginning but now I love it.

Table Mountain is delicious!

I just love the variety of flavours! I feel like a kid in a candy-store. I've never been the type of woman who does retail-therapy, but set me loose on a vendor's website and I go completely out of control. It's costing me a lot of money, but I'm learning a lot. For example, there are three brands of juice which I won't try again because their juices just don't do it for me. And please don't ask me which brands they are. I don't want to bad-mouth them because I don't like their juice. Others clearly do, otherwise they wouldn't be in business.

I've also, after about 7 months of vaping, found my flavour profile. Firstly - coffee! I just love coffee juice. It started off as my first-vape-of-the-day only, but now it's always on stand-by, as I like to vape other juice then have a vape or two of coffee in between. The other flavour profile is bakery/dessert/chocolate, which of course goes well with coffee! And then, in between, I'll have a little fruit.

Menthol is definitely not for me, though if it's a hot day (and we've had very few of those this summer) then a little mint is refreshing e.g. Nasty Juice Low Mint, Fantasi Ice. I've heard so much about Red Pill but I've been loathe to buy it in case it's too icy, but tomorrow I'll be visiting @Braki
and I'll try it then.

Generally-speaking, 80/20 VG/PG is not for me either. 70/30 is fine and most of my juices are this ratio, but I prefer 60/40. I have two devices which must be used at 50/50 or 60/40 max: the Twisp Mini Vega and the Smok Priv 1, so I have to keep my juices well-organised!

As for nic ... I tried zero - for the sake of my health and the safety of those around me, I'll give that a miss. Current juices are mostly 3mg - still too low. I'm in the process of ordering more juice in 6mg minimum, so that at least I can alternate between 3mg and 6 during the day. I've also bought a Joyetech EGO AIO ECO which is designed for high nic juice and I'll use anything from 12mg up in that.

So, yes, it's been a costly exercise but I'm now starting to find my vaping feet as far as juice is concerned.

Big ups to you @Hooked for trying out so many juices to find what types of flavours you enjoy.
As well as what PG/VG ratio suits you and your equipment.
The juice journey can be long, tiresome and costly but to me its such an exciting part of vaping. That moment when youre about to try a new juice for the first time! Amazing.
Am enjoying your coffee research because i am also a coffee fan. Thanks for the efforts and for sharing your experiences.

@vicTor You didn't miss anything because I haven't reviewed them. The Ambrosia is an interesting flavour, but I couldn't tell you what flavour it is - neither can Skyblue themselves! Hated it at the beginning but now I love it.

Table Mountain is delicious!

Agreed, World Wonders Table Mountain is marvellous

PS - @vicTor, i reviewed it here
Andre also reviewed it on page 2 of that same thread

Last edited:
@Silver I'm just sorry that I can't write more detailed juice reviews, but I seldom pick up flavour X on the inhale and Y on the exhale. I'm also enjoying the coffee research - both the hunt for new ones and the tasting!

Milk Lab – Frappe
World Wonders/Esheli – Colosseum (It's a Peppermint Crisp Tart - good, but not as good as Mr Hardwick's Bombshell @method1)
It's been years since I last seen someone using Skyblue Ambrosia That juice used to be extremely popular in its day and it was really good if I remember correctly. I never really could tell what it tasted like but it just tasted good.

It's been years since I last seen someone using Skyblue Ambrosia That juice used to be extremely popular in its day and it was really good if I remember correctly. I never really could tell what it tasted like but it just tasted good.

:-D @daniel craig Skyblue themselves can't even give a flavour description and probably because of that I ordered it - my curiosity got the better of me! I hated it when I first tried it but then when I tried it again I enjoyed it - and now I love it. However, I still don't know what flavour it is lol

:-D @daniel craig Skyblue themselves can't even give a flavour description and probably because of that I ordered it - my curiosity got the better of me! I hated it when I first tried it but then when I tried it again I enjoyed it - and now I love it. However, I still don't know what flavour it is lol
Yeah I could never never tell what it tasted like. It just tasted nice To this day, I haven't tasted anything that's even similar to the taste of Ambrosia. I used to buy mostly Ambrosia and their banana flavor. I think it was some coconut banana thing if I'm not mistaken.

Today:
Five Points - Smoothy (my go-to adv)
Yoga - Vanilla Almond milkshake (close 2nd adv)

Yesterday:
(Drum roll please) Tried Red Pill for the first time. The jury is out (didn't expect the menthol brick to the face) but i can definitely see myself reaching for this on a hot day (it's like vaping a fridge).

Today:

Yesterday:
(Drum roll please) Tried Red Pill for the first time. The jury is out (didn't expect the menthol brick to the face) but i can definitely see myself reaching for this on a hot day (it's like vaping a fridge).

Lol your description of Red Pill made me laugh @Anvil
Vaping a fridge. Hehe

Yeah I could never never tell what it tasted like. It just tasted nice To this day, I haven't tasted anything that's even similar to the taste of Ambrosia. I used to buy mostly Ambrosia and their banana flavor. I think it was some coconut banana thing if I'm not mistaken.

@I wouldn't know about the banana one as I stay away from banana juice. I've got the Strawberry Snap and I love it! I'll do a review when I have a few spare moments.

Been enjoying the Diner Lady Range can't get enough of it

Currently vaping Today

Diner Lady Lemon Tart
Diner Lady Flip Flop
Diner Lady Apple Pie
Diner Lady Blackberry Crumble

keep on switching them depending on the mood

Currently vaping Today

Diner Lady Lemon Tart
Diner Lady Flip Flop
Diner Lady Apple Pie

Wow! The idea of a blackberry crumble is making my mouth water!

Currently vaping Today

Diner Lady Lemon Tart
Diner Lady Flip Flop
Diner Lady Apple Pie

@Christian The only one which I've tried so far is Lemon Tart and it's amazing, isn't it? It truly smells and tastes like lemon curd! I've got a bottle of Orange Tart which I haven't opened yet, but will do soon.

Blends of Distinction - Hazelnut Latte
Vapor - Cappuccino - DON'T TRY IT! DISGUSTING!
Vapor - Mocha - DON'T TRY IT! DISGUSTING!
TopQ - Coffee
@Andre's Peach Orchard

EDIT: TopQ Coffee, not Twisp coffee

Last edited:
Blends of Distinction - Hazelnut Latte
Vapor - Cappuccino - DON'T TRY IT! DISGUSTING!
Vapor - Mocha - DON'T TRY IT! DISGUSTING!
Twisp - Coffee
@Andre's Peach Orchard

Nice @Hooked
Is the hazlenut latte from Blends dark strong coffee or more milky?

Today:

Yesterday:

Or as @Silver calls it, breathing in air :D

Back