What Did You Vape Today?

sweet Berry/Litchi with hints of Elderberry on Ice
63c3fdd19dec45767470b46447f9a4fdd5223e220f694eb465b8d9a8ad79c5d7.jpg

http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/sho...apour-mountain-premium-e-liquid-red-pill-3mg/

Its a Berry/Litchi on Ice mix from local Juice Makers, Vapour Mountain (@Oupa ) It is a very well balanced and flavorful juice.

Most shops in SA will stock it due to its popularity, but I don't know if the supply will take a dip once they finish installing the direct pipeline to Uncle @Rob Fisher 's house.....
Got my one shot today can't wait to mix and see what the fuzz is all about lol

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Vaping this today
Nutty Crunch Cookie by Joose-E-liqz - https://blckvapour.co.za/products/nutty-crunch-cookie-joose-e-liqs-e-liquid

and it is Delicious ... tastes almost exactly llike the Nuttikrust cookies you buy ... sooo good.

@Naeemhoosen at JOOSE-E-LIQZ, Thank you !!
Glad to hear @Gorvian. Im vaping some with some 5 roses tea. (coz nobody makes tea better than me and 5 roses. Lol). Taloing about tea. @Silver how dis the pitstop with the Rose go?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Glad to hear @Gorvian. Im vaping some with some 5 roses tea. (coz nobody makes tea better than me and 5 roses. Lol). Taloing about tea. @Silver how dis the pitstop with the Rose go?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Lol, @Naeemhoosen , the pitstop didnt happen because by the time we finished speaking I had to go do family chores.... The Havana Nightz pitstop will have to happen tomorrow!

I have had some new juices sitting on my desk for a while now... I really don't like testing new juices because there is no question that I am a juice philistine and I pretty much only vape one juice 99.9% of the time. Happily, Juice is very subjective and if I like or dislike a juice doesn't mean a whole lot. I just hate telling juice makers I don't like their juice because they have worked very hard on them but they need to know me testing juice is like feeding strawberries to pigs!

Alchemist Juices
Tangerine Queen - Very nice juice.
Gorgeous Guava - Wasn't a fan because the guava is more of a candy guava and I would have preferred a more authentic guava.
Berry Nice Indeed - Really disliked this one. Too perfumy for me.

Dala
SLK Ice - Just the right amount of Ice and a very easy juice to vape. Subtle tones.
SLK - Didn't test this one because there was no ice. ;-)
JuiceTest1.jpg JuiceTest2.jpg

Just tried some of @Rude Rudi 's DIY juices that has been steeping for about a week. I am loving all 3 that i mixed. PANGO
ICEE GRAPE and
ICEE LYCHEE

I have had some new juices sitting on my desk for a while now... I really don't like testing new juices because there is no question that I am a juice philistine and I pretty much only vape one juice 99.9% of the time. Happily, Juice is very subjective and if I like or dislike a juice doesn't mean a whole lot. I just hate telling juice makers I don't like their juice because they have worked very hard on them but they need to know me testing juice is like feeding strawberries to pigs!

Alchemist Juices
Gorgeous Guava - Wasn't a fan because the guava is more of a candy guava and I would have preferred a more authentic guava.

Dala
SLK Ice - Just the right amount of Ice and a very easy juice to vape. Subtle tones.
View attachment 159655 View attachment 159656

Loved your one line summaries @Rob Fisher !!!
Adds a lot of value, thanks
I want to try that Tangerine Queen and SLK Ice

Platinum Vapour – Dunk’t: chocolate/coconut biscuit dipped in coffee
Review: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/platinum-vapour-juice-reviews.t57476/

VGOD/Flavor Drips – Chocolate Donut: Lick-lipping yumminess! Very chocolaty!!

All Coiled Out – Mello: mango and peach yoghurt.
Disappointing. Pleasant, but nothing fantastic.

Nic Salts:
Opus – Fresh Lemonade (20mg)
Excellent! Has a refreshing flavour

Alchemist Juices

Dala
View attachment 159655 View attachment 159656

@Rob Fisher Here a superb guava:
Cloud Stout /Cream Monster /Got Eem - Guavanut: guava and coconut, but I don't taste coconut. Just full-on guava!!

Eezee in the Creed rta

Attachments

• IMG-20190306-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20190306-WA0013.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 16
Five Pawns – Gambit: Apple Pie, Caramel, French Vanilla ice-cream
Definitely not the best apple pie I’ve vaped! Strange flavour and needs a bit of sweetener.

All Day Vapes – Marmalade: orange marmalade
Tastes exactly like orange marmalade!

VK Prime – Pomcool: extra sweet pomegranate juice and ice
Absolutely delicious flavour but quite cool. Would prefer less ice.

Creamy Clouds/Alchemist – Wimbledon: butter biscuits with coconut.
A little sweet, but nice. Distinct taste of coconut which I enjoyed.

Steam Masters – Melk Java: coffee and milk tart. Review:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/steam-masters-juice-reviews.t57644/

Next coffee: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/page-11

All Day Vapes – Decadence: chocolate cake, brandy, cherries
Yummy! Authentic chocolate cake flavour with a hint of brandy.

Yami Vapor – Shaka: mango and mangosteen
Verrrrrrrry nice!!! Wish I could find a colddrink that tastes like this!

Union of Vapers – Dinner Mintz: sweet peppermint
Refreshing! Perfect combo of peppermint with a touch of sweetness.

Back