What Did You Vape Today?

@Rob Fisher likes something other than Red Pill. Today is a day never to be forgotten! :b1:

Before we bring out the dancing girls to celebrate let me put it in a DVarw and see if it lasts... it is most certainly a wow juice and only time will tell if it stays with me for longer than a tank or two... but I must say I was drawn to it right away.

Before we bring out the dancing girls to celebrate let me put it in a DVarw and see if it lasts... it is most certainly a wow juice and only time will tell if it stays with me for longer than a tank or two... but I must say I was drawn to it right away.

Definitely a rare occasion indeed!
Hope it makes it

TKO – Crustee: peanut butter and maple syrup on toast
WOW!!! Lip-smacking, mouth-watering deliciousness – and not overly sweet either!!

Jam Monster (Int) – Blackberry: buttered toast with blackberry jam
Yummy!!

Liqua Mix (Int.) – Vanilla Orange Cream: oranges, cream, green vanilla
Horrible flavour!

Loaded (Int.) – Chocolate Glazed: creamy, rich cacao
Disappointing. Weak chocolate flavour.

Juice to keep me sweet at the office today
14c029934155552b02e48e9e047d0785.jpg

Sent from small screen

I simply love this passionate from VK
Would like to know the recipe haha
d3eae7d0cab71f51068a7d594363cfbd.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

First vape on Havana Gold by JOOSE-E-LIQZ

Very nice indeed!
Sweeter and milder on the tobacco than Havana Nightz. Got a custard sort of background vibe. Mellow vape and tasty.

Tried it first in MTL. Going to have to try it in various setups....

Nicely done @Naeemhoosen !

650faa9bc7447d19600167e403a2c2a8.jpg

First vape on Havana Gold by JOOSE-E-LIQZ

Very nice indeed!
Sweeter and milder on the tobacco than Havana Nightz. Got a custard sort of background vibe. Mellow vape and tasty.

Tried it first in MTL. Going to have to try it in various setups....

Nicely done @Naeemhoosen !

650faa9bc7447d19600167e403a2c2a8.jpg

Thanks for the short review on this juice @Silver. Also keen to give it a go but in 12mg MTL format. See Sir Vape has stock, I’m waiting for them to get stock of another items to complete my order so hopefully next week some time I’ll also have some Havana Gold to try out.

Right now my bench mark Tobacco Juice is Pied Piper Red Wood, So far out of all I’ve tried this juice is my favourite and excellent as an ADV MTL juice.

Thanks for the short review on this juice @Silver. Also keen to give it a go but in 12mg MTL format. See Sir Vape has stock, I’m waiting for them to get stock of another items to complete my order so hopefully next week some time I’ll also have some Havana Gold to try out.

Right now my bench mark Tobacco Juice is Pied Piper Red Wood, So far out of all I’ve tried this juice is my favourite and excellent as an ADV MTL juice.

Ya, I have the 6mg version
Not ideal for MTL in the Reo (for me at least) because I like it quite a bit stronger , nic wise
But am focusing on the taste to see how it goes and how I like it.

I want to put it into a Hadaly and see how it fares with a bit more airflow

Flavour is lovely though.

Crème de la Crème – Caramel Apple
Good flavour, but too sweet!

Buddha Joose – Rum Custard Tart
Hmmmmm rich & creamy custard, slight rum flavour

Kernel E Liquid – Kernel Popcorn Sweet and Salty
Flavourless!! And I was dying for some popcorn.

Nic Salts: Yami Vapor - Taruto
Fairly neutral flavour, slightly sweet

Testing the Dvarw MTL with the tall tank and the Bograt beauty ring... with Black Betty in the tank!
DvarwMTLBograt 005.JPG

Exclusive Vaping - Coffee Hazecookie
Review: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/exclusive-vaping-juice-reviews.t58241/#post-770311

Five Pawns/Blue - Lasker's Rule: potato chips dipped in chocolate
WOW!! Unusual flavour but I love it - totally addictive!!

TKO/ONEoz – Apple loves Lime
Predominantly lime and most definitely iced.

Emissary Elixirs: Khanage: vanilla rice pudding, Thai mango, coconut cream
WOW!! It’s a soft, flavourful mango and the coconut adds interest

High nic:
DiGiCig – Oh so Creamy: Bavarian cream (12mg freebase)
Very light, neutral flavour

Refilled three tanks

Billet and the Skyline with Panama. What a glorious juice. I've actually not tried it in these two setups and it's lovely. Fruity chilled vape that is very tasty

Then another refill of the Dvarw with Prime Fizz Apple Ice. Also enjoying this a lot. And my Dvarw is behaving. Am grateful about that!

8a88cdefab233946560667ebe526d957.jpg

Last edited:
Back