What Did You Vape Today?

Had an awesome Vape meet this evening. Got to taste the new release from Wiener Vape Co... Another batch of awesome flavors. And then sampled some from vapeXstacy... Yummy

Vaping... It's a lifestyle

VM - Tropical Ice
BFF - Nirvana
VM - Oak Aged – VM4 Special Reserve

I've probably been through 15mls of DIY Looma today.

Probably my favourite fruit juice. So different, so good. It tastes like a heavenly assortment of "wild" fruit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wow that looks cool. Did you mix up the full thing or the "base"?

I use the base, with the Fuji and then 1% TFA Raspberry.

The base is the important part. Although I would imagine it would be even better with the rest listed.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Awesome, going to try this asap!

Gonna test some flavours from the halloween competition soon. Had to rebuild my coils in the billow though. Was rewicking it and broke the one coil. Got them spaced nicely enough and flavour is amazing! Though i think i need to work on my wraps as i got 0.3 ohm and was aiming for 0.6. I will learn still.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

3f86aea642b4484f499daa68c7906861.jpg

This is really very nice indeed, the fruitiness is mouth watering with each vape. Gonna try it on the goblin mini next week and see how it changes with more vapiness vs the subtank.

Halo - Prime 15
6mg, 30/70 cut with VG to be 2mg

Halo - Captain Jack
6mg, 30/70 cut with VG to be 2mg

5 Pawns - Castle Long
6mg 50/50 cut with VG to be 2mg

NiceJuice - Vanilla
9mg, 40/60 cut with VG to be 3mg

VooDoo - Horny Imp
Nom du Plume - #2 Lemon Lush and #6 Soon to be released Mixed Berry Yoghurt
IMG_4910.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4910.jpg
    IMG_4910.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 25
I cant wait to try those nom de plumes.

@BumbleBee your juices are mouth watering, definitely requires something that has a bit of power though. Less than 10w the vape doesnt quite form correctly but 20w and on you are left with all the nuances of subtle flavour that leaves you wanting more.

Can't wait for more power to test some more.

Some late night editing with Wiener Vape Co. Dogs life. Today I Vaped some vapestarz bubblegum blast and some Sigeile stardust oreo milkshake. Too much yummyness uploadfromtaptalk1446930302925.png

How are the hits compared to the ego that came with the kit?

Ok now considering I am a newbie please bare with me... It's a more powerful tank, produces more 'cloud' and taste. However I have found that every now and then I'll fire it up and then there is nothing... But when I fiddle a little it works again.. Not sure if I am doing something wrong

Hehe don't worry i know the feeling, lots to learn.

It's the terminology too... I get a little lost but think I'm doing OK considering it's been a week. Lol thanks for commenting

2 weeks for me and loving it. Learning to make coils and how to wick but sometimes it doesnt work every time.

Looking for some tank options for my sister hence my query :)

2 weeks for me and loving it. Learning to make coils and how to wick but sometimes it doesnt work every time.

Looking for some tank options for my sister hence my query :)

The guys where my hubby got it reckon it's super hot at the moment... It's a really nice tank and when I go back to the ego one tank it feels like it's not enough... My hubby may have just created a monster .

Back