What Did You Vape Today?

It's a DotMod Day Today...

30b8e15f0cb07658ccc983e4505b94ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I've heard as well. I didn't test them at Vapecon because I thought whoever gives their juice a name like that is over compensating for a poor product, guess I was wrong. Perhaps the name does the quality of the juice a disservice.

Here is an interesting series of articles (Blacklisted! An Advocacy Group’s Rebrand Demand) that has some relevance here:

https://www.vapingpost.com/2017/08/02/blacklisted-an-advocacy-groups-rebrand-demand/

There was a brief discussion on Wayne's recent video. If you read the article, consider their overall aim and cause.

I definitely see some logic in their cause. Would I want to display this in front of my kids - Nope. Would I want to display this in my professional work environment - Nope. Would I want to display this publically in any way - Nope. Even if I did not find this inappropriate, at least some of those that I come in contact with will. There are many other bad ass names that could work (if that is the aim) - this might not be the best.

This is just my opinion and maybe I am the only one with this opinion.

(getting off my soap box now)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is an interesting series of articles (Blacklisted! An Advocacy Group’s Rebrand Demand) that has some relevance here:

https://www.vapingpost.com/2017/08/02/blacklisted-an-advocacy-groups-rebrand-demand/

There was a brief discussion on Wayne's recent video. If you read the article, consider their overall aim and cause.

I definitely see some logic in their cause. Would I want to display this in front of my kids - Nope. Would I want to display this in my professional work environment - Nope. Would I want to display this publically in any way - Nope. Even if I did not find this inappropriate, at least some of those that I come in contact with will. There are many other bad ass names that could work (if that is the aim) - this might not be the best.

This is just my opinion and maybe I am the only one with this opinion.

(getting off my soap box now)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You're definitely not the only one..
There have been colleagues of mine who have come into the office with juices similar to this, granted I don't work in a client facing environment for the most part, it's still not appropriate.
The brand image of these also could potentially hurt the image of vaping in the long run, just as some of the controversy has in the U.S.

Testing out some of my steeping stock seeing as I have a bit of extra time this morning:
xTwMPyk.jpg

None of these are ready, so just some initial impressions. Final impressions in a week or 2 I would think.

God Milk - Very sweet and very strawberry. Hoping the other notes punch through a bit.
Easy Blueberry Custard - Smooth as silk. The blueberry needs to chill out a bit but it will get there.
Sweet Strawberry (CC) @ 3% - I have no point of reference for single flavors but this is nice. Not super potent. A soft artificial strawberry without being too sweet. I look forward to trying something with this.
Vampire Blood - Funky and fruity. The strawberry and kiwi are fighting it out nicely. This is a definite winner for me.
Peach Leech - Creamy and smooth juicy peach. I need to make more of this!
The Blues - Blueberry needs to chill here too. Less carpet cleaner (as was the very first impression) and more where I want it to be: creamy and tart blueberry crumble.
Mother's Unicorn Milk - The strawberry is finally allowing the other notes to come through, the creamy custard goodness.
Doug's Awesome Awesome Sauce - Doug's Awesome Sauce (strawberry + peach) with Koolada. What is not to like? :p

It would be interesting to know what everyone vapes (Juice wise) each day... one juice all day or multiple?

Most of the day I used VM Menthol Ice like I always do... but did quite a bit of VM Pineapple and then a little VM Choc Mint and my VM Candyfloss is always a treat! Using topQ menthol at the moment because my VM Menthol Ice has reached Code Red status... just hope the bulk purchase arrives before the weekend!
Turkish Delight, Wicks, Strawberry Cheesecake (The E Juice Co)

Ok this is something amazing

Over a year ago (I think) a very special member @yuganp made me a few juices which he kindly gave me at a vape meet.

The one was in response to me asking why we couldn't have a juice that tastes like those delectable Ferrero Rocher ball shaped chocolates.

Today I tried it. Sorry for the delay @yuganp. I got a bit sidetracked with a few things...

1fdf4ac7063975025d555a5aff07d8e8.jpg

I decided to put it in the Billow V2.5.

Wow, it's very nice. I am getting that Ferrero vibe - definitely. Not as sweet but I like that. Definitely has a nuttiness to it as well but not overpowering. I assume that's the hazelnut.

Have vaped about half a tankful and I like it

@yuganp you champ. You made a good juice here. Thank you sir !

Ok this is something amazing

Over a year ago (I think) a very special member @yuganp made me a few juices which he kindly gave me at a vape meet.

The one was in response to me asking why we couldn't have a juice that tastes like those delectable Ferrero Rocher ball shaped chocolates.

Today I tried it. Sorry for the delay @yuganp. I got a bit sidetracked with a few things...

1fdf4ac7063975025d555a5aff07d8e8.jpg

I decided to put it in the Billow V2.5.

Wow, it's very nice. I am getting that Ferrero vibe - definitely. Not as sweet but I like that. Definitely has a nuttiness to it as well but not overpowering. I assume that's the hazelnut.

Have vaped about half a tankful and I like it

@yuganp you champ. You made a good juice here. Thank you sir !
Hmm, if that bottle didn't say 12mg (read: DEATH) I would have considered stealing some from you! :p
It sounds great, especially if you are saying its not too sweet and the nuttiness doesn't overpower things.

Oh and a bit sidetracked you say :eek: more than a year later hahaha

Hmm, if that bottle didn't say 12mg (read: DEATH) I would have considered stealing some from you! :p
It sounds great, especially if you are saying its not too sweet and the nuttiness doesn't overpower things.

Oh and a bit sidetracked you say :eek: more than a year later hahaha

Maybe the age has made the strength a bit lower
Thats probably why Im chugging away so much, hehe

But its a good sign that I like the flavour and thats what I am happy about.

DIY is definitely for me @TheV - but i fear that i will disappear into a blissful abyss and never come out...

PS - @BumbleBee - you are right again that the Billow V2.5 likes dessert juices. I think it is going to become my dessert server. Still working greT by the way and am getting good results on wicking these days. Lovely device and holds a good amount of juice!

DIY is definitely for me @TheV - but i fear that i will disappear into a blissful abyss and never come out...
No no, come, join the dark side. There are cookies in the blissful abyss, you don't never need (or want) to come out! :D

Glad to hear you are enjoying the juice though, that is always a fun experience.
I can just imagine the initial reaction. "Where did this come from" ... "oh wait, now I remember" :p

No no, come, join the dark side. There are cookies in the blissful abyss, you don't never need (or want) to come out! :D

Glad to hear you are enjoying the juice though, that is always a fun experience.
I can just imagine the initial reaction. "Where did this come from" ... "oh wait, now I remember" :p

Cookies in the abyss! Hmmm... Now you are tempting me...

I actually pulled that juice out about 2 months ago and one or two others as well but just never got round to vaping it. It sat jn my "to vape compartment" looking at me and each time I saw it I felt bad. Tonight I saw it and the Billow needed a pitstop - so it happened... And i am happy it did.

The funny thing about these juices is that with a lot of them they have a little story behind them. And i am guilty of waiting too long because I want the perfect opportunity, perfect build & device - and i want to review everything. So that hampers me most times.

So maybe if we manage to mix something awesome we can send Mr Silver some of it too...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I actually pulled that juice out about 2 months ago and one or two others as well but just never got round to vaping it. It sat jn my "to vape compartment" looking at me and each time I saw it I felt bad. Tonight I saw it and the Billow needed a pitstop - so it happened... And i am happy it did.

The funny thing about these juices is that with a lot of them they have a little story behind them. And i am guilty of waiting too long because I want the perfect opportunity, perfect build & device - and i want to review everything. So that hampers me most times.
It's a truism that we often put off the things that we want to do - or do we? Ahhhhh .... peer into the abyss (without the cookies) of your soul and ye shall find the truth. ;)

You got around to it eventually and enjoyed the experience so the delay seems to not have ruined the experience so you are still winning :)
I'm way too curious to end up waiting that long. As is the proof with my steeping stock. They get tested on a regular basis :)

So maybe if we manage to mix something awesome we can send Mr Silver some of it too...

Agreed! This is a lovely idea :)

&Silver - was there not mention of an unpacked mixing scale a while ago. ;-)

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are quite correct @RenaldoRheeder
I have done two fairly large orders already. Enough to make about 10 recipes that I have (had) my eye on.
The scale is there. The calibration weights are waiting patiently
The bottles and lots of other little things are also ready....
Even the bottles of nic are in the freezer in a dedicated little tub. I managed to negotiate that real estate with my wife ;-)
Now its just time for me to put on the white lab coat and hairnet, gloves and goggles - and get going...
I can feel it approaching...
Lol

You got around to it eventually and enjoyed the experience so the delay seems to not have ruined the experience so you are still winning :)
I'm way too curious to end up waiting that long. As is the proof with my steeping stock. They get tested on a regular basis :)

Agreed! This is a lovely idea :)

@Tanja , @TheV
You guys are very kind, thanks
Just dont hold me to vaping it by a particular date ;-)

@Tanja , @TheV
You guys are very kind, thanks
Just dont hold me to vaping it by a particular date ;-)
Sharing is caring bud!
If we send you something and you get around to vaping it eventually, just tag us and remind us why you are tagging us ... we would have likely forgotten all about it by then :p

Sharing is caring bud!
If we send you something and you get around to vaping it eventually, just tag us and remind us why you are tagging us ... we would have likely forgotten all about it by then :p

No problem @TheV

Only thing is if @Tanja doesnt like fruits, menthols or tobaccoes and she likes the juice you guys come up with, there is not a good chance I will like it. Never say never but the odds are looking quite low.

No problem @TheV

Only thing is if @Tanja doesnt like fruits, menthols or tobaccoes and she likes the juice you guys come up with, there is not a good chance I will like it. Never say never but the odds are looking quite low.

I like some fruity ones too... but they have to be really special... And @TheV likes his menthol... so we'll come up with a fruit I love and add something minty just for you...

I like some fruity ones too... but they have to be really special... And @TheV likes his menthol... so we'll come up with a fruit I love and add something minty just for you...

:campeon:

No problem @TheV

Go Team Vape! hahaha. We will sort something out for you. I love fruity menthol vapes so I'm sure there will be something that you might find acceptable.
And if @Tanja likes the fruity part of it, its gotta be good.
Definitely no tobacco vapes though... sorry

Go Team Vape! hahaha. We will sort something out for you. I love fruity menthol vapes so I'm sure there will be something that you might find acceptable.
And if @Tanja likes the fruity part of it, its gotta be good.
Definitely no tobacco vapes though... sorry

There is something special about a fine fruity menthol @TheV !
And that you guys are thinking of me makes me honoured.
Thank you kindly

You are quite correct @RenaldoRheeder
I have done two fairly large orders already. Enough to make about 10 recipes that I have (had) my eye on.
The scale is there. The calibration weights are waiting patiently
The bottles and lots of other little things are also ready....
Even the bottles of nic are in the freezer in a dedicated little tub. I managed to negotiate that real estate with my wife ;-)
Now its just time for me to put on the white lab coat and hairnet, gloves and goggles - and get going...
I can feel it approaching...
Lol

Great - I don't think I'll have any time to start something whilst in SA - there are just too much to do and too little time. But after the 9th when I'm back, the first 4-5 recipes are lined up and ready to go.

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back