What Did You Vape Today?

Vapeplicity – Coffee Shake
Vapeplicity – Coffee, Double Chocolate and Irish Cream
Reviews on Vapeplicity’s juices coming up shortly

Vape Coco – Chocolate Caramel
Divine!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chocolate Heaven!!!

Coil Whip e-liquid enhancer
Website says it can also be vaped on its own. It can, if you like utterly tasteless juice. I haven’t tried it as an enhancer yet.

Momo – Drizzle Dream: lemon drizzle cake
Delicious! Just the right amount of lemon.

Momo – Drizzle Dream: lemon drizzle cake
Delicious! Just the right amount of lemon.

@Hooked I love lemony vape juices! My favourite is Dinner Lady, Lemon Tart. May I ask where you got this one from? Sounds good!

@Hooked I love lemony vape juices! My favourite is Dinner Lady, Lemon Tart. May I ask where you got this one from? Sounds good!

I also like D/Lady's Lemon Tart - tastes just like lemon curd to me - but I find it somewhat overbearing. A few vapes and I've had enough. This isn't working for us. You'll have to move down here so that we can PIF / swop juice!!!

I bought Momo Drizzle Cream at Mr Tobacco, Eden on the Bay for those who live in CT.

Vaping Mr O by Paulies/Orion - A clean, delicious orange flavour. Definitely going to be buying more of this once I get through my current bottle!

Lemon Sansation by Vape Wild - I get the lemon and I get the cake, but I'm not loving this juice as much as I expected to. Will play around with it more another day.

Currently have Jam Monster, Strawberry in my Siren 2. Loving it! MUCH nicer than the Blueberry which I wasn't crazy about.
Have you tried the BlackBerry?Its awesome

I haven’t! Thanks for letting me know, I’ll try it sometime!
Cool,let me know what you think of it.
I've done the strawberry and liked it.Thinking about the blueberry but not sure and a lot of peeps say the apple and grape is a waste of time.Not sure if I should leave it and just stick with strawberry and BlackBerry.

Vapeplicity coffees/cappuccinos
Reviews coming up on Saturday

Paulies Gold Line – Coffee Shake @Paulie
Not launched yet but I received a bottle in Paulies’ giveaway. It’s a WOW! WOW! WOW!
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/paulies-e-juice-juice-reviews.t19651/page-4

Glazers – glazed doughnut with a lemon cream filling
A light, delicious lemon. Easily an ADV!

Bake It – Guava Mama: guava cheesecake
Yummy yummy! This has become one of my favourites.

Top Class E-Juice – Strawberry White Chocolate
Oh my vape, it’s divine!!

Strawberry cheesecake (becoming a favorite really fast)

Foggs pacific coast (yum)

Tempetus
Made Strawberry Cheesecake tonight fot the 1st time
W O W
This is gonna be addictive. Hasnt even hit the bottle properly to steep and its GOOD

The Breeze is finally behaving! So I’m happily vaping on it (juice inside is Skadi nic salts) along with Mr O (by Paulies/Orion) in the Siren 2. Also still have Kiwichi in my Skyclone. :)

23EDB0B0-543D-4273-ABB2-F657D0DF8EA8.jpeg

Ok.so did some DIY juices today. Made 9 x 60ml bottles

These 4 recipes are our favourites so far thus have been vaping them throughout the day

Banana Moon Pie
Strawberry Cheesecake
Strawberry Apple :--P
And Strawberry Apple with some menthol & Koolada for the chill

These 4 recipes are our favourites so far thus have been vaping them throughout the day

Banana Moon Pie
Strawberry Cheesecake

becoming quite the mixers I see, keep it up !

:thumbup:

Being sick, I'm mostly vaping on my peppermint crisp clone - it's about the only thing I can stand at the moment. Damn bladder and kidney infection, left me feeling rather nauseous trying to vape other flavours.

Banana Moon Pie
Strawberry Cheesecake

Must be pretty warm up Centurion way! Here it's typical Cape winter - cold and WET thank G-d!

Being sick, I'm mostly vaping on my peppermint crisp clone - it's about the only thing I can stand at the moment. Damn bladder and kidney infection, left me feeling rather nauseous trying to vape other flavours.

Hope you get better soon @RainstormZA ! Peppermint Crisp is delicous! Mr Hardwick's Bombshell tastes just like it and since I don't DIY I rely on that when I really feel like one!

EDIT: Haven't vaped it for a while - time to get a bottle out the magic cupboard! @method1

EDIT: Spelling error

Last edited:
Hope you get better soon @RainstormZA ! Peppermint Crisp is delicous! Mr Hardwick's Bombshell tastes just like it and since I don't DIY I really on that when I really feel like one!

EDIT: Haven't vaped it for a while - time to get a bottle out the magic cupboard! @method1

Bombshell is a juice I’ve come so close to buying three times now, but I keep opting for something else because chocolate in vape juice can go pretty horribly wrong. Glad to hear this juice is good! I’ll be sure to get it next time. :)

Vapeplicity coffees
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapeplicity-juice-reviews.t50442/

Paulies Coffee Shake – delicious!
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/paulies-e-juice-juice-reviews.t19651/page-4

Bumblebee – Machete
Still my favourite! It has such a unique flavour.
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/bumblebees-flavour-fluid-juice-reviews.t35631/

Miss Daisy’s Pecan Nut Pie
First time that I’ve vaped this, believe it or not! Not sure about it.

Milkshake Eliquids – Bango Shake: mango milkshake
I doubt that any mango will ever beat this one.

Blends of Distinction – Decadent Dark Chocolate
A great juice for lovers of dark chocolate.
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/blends-of-distinction-juice-reviews.t18087/#post-305323

Bombshell is a juice I’ve come so close to buying three times now, but I keep opting for something else because chocolate in vape juice can go pretty horribly wrong. Glad to hear this juice is good! I’ll be sure to get it next time. :)

@Carnival You can't go wrong with any of Mr Hardwick's flavours, unless you choose a flavour which you don't usually like, in which case :smiley_1140:

EDIT: Just remembered ... I bought Mango Lassi and had to PIF it as it was much too sweet for me, but many other peeps love it.

ANOTHER EDIT: Mr Hardwick's Debbie does Doughnuts (pastry with chocolate and creamy filling)
is delicious! I haven't tried Chocolate Whip yet.

Last edited:
Vaping Mr O by Paulies/Orion - A clean, delicious orange flavour. Definitely going to be buying more of this once I get through my current bottle!

Oh my vape! I PIFd mine because I found it much too sweet for me.

EDIT: The one which I find to be a "clean, delicious orange flavour" is Zhenkulu.

Hope you get better soon @RainstormZA ! Peppermint Crisp is delicous! Mr Hardwick's Bombshell tastes just like it and since I don't DIY I rely on that when I really feel like one!

EDIT: Spelling error

Thanks @Hooked.

I have the bombshell. Lots of chocolate but not enough mint. I must send you samples of mine. You will love it. Like @Humbolt and @Faiyaz Cheulkar mentioned - the mint isn't overpowering but needs a tad more chocolate. I will remix with others advice on the chocolate profile to see if that makes an improvement.

Back