What Did You Vape Today?

This is fantastic to hear @Hein510
My gosh, its been a while!

Hopefully you will consider becoming a supporting vendor at some point. Am sure many of us would like to hear more about your juices and creations!

@Hein501 I second what @Silver said. If your other juice (current and forthcoming) is as good as Cannoli, then they're going to be winners!

Did u notice the bottle? 20180622_121923.jpg came out from the back of the shelf.
Two Legends

I have been on a DIY recipe that myself and Fornax made. It is a mango juice with mango, papaya, fuji apple, dragonfruit and a tiny bit of cactus but with no sweetener. It really turned out great!

I had finished the last of my incredible Craft Vapour Earnestly Hemingway on Tuesday. This is absolutely incredible but I have now resorted to only using it on my Tornado Nano as it fouls the coils and wicks in record time so using it with factory coils is not really economical.

Aside from more DIY I'll try in the next week I will be trying either Colossus or Leviathan.

I have been on a DIY recipe that myself and Fornax made. It is a mango juice with mango, papaya, fuji apple, dragonfruit and a tiny bit of cactus but with no sweetener. It really turned out great!

I had finished the last of my incredible Craft Vapour Earnestly Hemingway on Tuesday. This is absolutely incredible but I have now resorted to only using it on my Tornado Nano as it fouls the coils and wicks in record time so using it with factory coils is not really economical.

Aside from more DIY I'll try in the next week I will be trying either Colossus or Leviathan.

@Vilaishima the cactus intrigues me. How does anyone know what cactus is supposed to taste like? It's not as if it's something we eat in reality

@Vilaishima the cactus intrigues me. How does anyone know what cactus is supposed to taste like? It's not as if it's something we eat in reality

In order to get to know the cactus flavor, I mixed it at 4% as a stand alone. I now know why we do not eat it it in reality. I can however confirm that it resembles "light" aloe in taste, similar to the smell of a bruised cactus leaf. In mixing it is however used to impart a juiciness to a mix when used at low percentages.

Regards

I’ve revisited some of my coffees over the past few days, especially the ones which I didn’t like in the Pico. The following three are even worse in the iJust3!

Avalon – Rune: coffee biscuit, coupled with a smooth ice-cream
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/avalon-juice-reviews.t48535/

Oplus – Mocha Latte: based on espresso and milk, but with added chocolate
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/oplus-juice-reviews.t48606/

GQV – Caviar: frappé coffee with caramel & whipped cream
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/gq-e-liquid-reviews.t48125/
I can’t understand how GQV went so horribly wrong with Caviar, because their West Coast Frappe is out of this world! https://www.ecigssa.co.za/gq-e-liquid-reviews.t48125/

Majestic Vapor – Majestic Crème:
a luxurious, delicious and crunchy biscuit that is rich in flavour with a smooth and silky chocolate, with a touch of coconut.
The hype is real! Just like a Romany Cream biscuit. Divine!!

Element Dripper Range – Crema
Not dripped, but vaped in iJust3. Delicious, creamy custard; more rich than sweet. Yummy yummy!!

Vape King – Vanilla Swirl
A basic sweet vanilla. Although I’ve never mentioned it, I vape it every day, as a bridge between flavours. I find that it refreshes the palate. Use 12mg or 18mg nic to compensate for all the other 3mg juice.

I’ve revisited some of my coffees over the past few days, especially the ones which I didn’t like in the Pico. The following three are even worse in the iJust3!

Avalon – Rune: coffee biscuit, coupled with a smooth ice-cream
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/avalon-juice-reviews.t48535/

Oplus – Mocha Latte: based on espresso and milk, but with added chocolate
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/oplus-juice-reviews.t48606/

GQV – Caviar: frappé coffee with caramel & whipped cream
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/gq-e-liquid-reviews.t48125/
I can’t understand how GQV went so horribly wrong with Caviar, because their West Coast Frappe is out of this world! https://www.ecigssa.co.za/gq-e-liquid-reviews.t48125/

Majestic Vapor – Majestic Crème:
a luxurious, delicious and crunchy biscuit that is rich in flavour with a smooth and silky chocolate, with a touch of coconut.
The hype is real! Just like a Romany Cream biscuit. Divine!!

Element Dripper Range – Crema
Not dripped, but vaped in iJust3. Delicious, creamy custard; more rich than sweet. Yummy yummy!!

Vape King – Vanilla Swirl
A basic sweet vanilla. Although I’ve never mentioned it, I vape it every day, as a bridge between flavours. I find that it refreshes the palate. Use 12mg or 18mg nic to compensate for all the other 3mg juice.
I need to test out Majestic Vapor – Majestic Crème. The description sounds great.

Phillip Rocke - Crème de la Crème: aromatic hazelnut cream, with a mild hint of coffee
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/phillip-rocke-international.t47749/
Outstanding! Full, rich flavour

Emissary – Alpha: Toasted nutty corn, malty, full-cream milk, caramel, powdered sugar.
Pleasant flavour – can definitely taste nutty corn.

Vaping Birdy – Melon Shake: honeydew melon, vanilla ice cream, condensed milk.
Not ice cream, but ice!!! No taste but ice!! Horrid, for me!

Mike’s Mega Mixes – Noggy Rock: Custard and brandy milkshake
Not much flavour

All Day Vapes – Decadence: Rich dark chocolate cake with brandy & cherries
Good flavour! More brandy than Noggy Rock!

Been vaping on some Pomcool from VKPrime, and will continue today and hopefully the week and the month. Great juice @Gizmo @Stroodlepuff ,you guys nailed in my opinion. Congrats on the new line as well as the other flavours in the range, wil give that a test as well.
79AFFC5F-4CBA-40FA-BD31-E4BA13D5D5DD.jpeg

BBs back in circulation with my favorite from the RACC City Vapes - Masked Bandit

bc231d72e86d53fe637a83fa9e2729e9.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Paulies Gold Line – Coffee Shake
Still a WOW! WOW! WOW!
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/paulies-e-juice-juice-reviews.t19651/page-4

I paired Paulies Coffee Shake with a Romany Cream taste-a-like:
Majestic Vapour – Majestic Crème: “a luxurious, delicious and crunchy biscuit that is rich in flavour with a smooth and silky chocolate, with a touch of coconut”
What a winning combination!!!!

Vaping Birdy – Melon Shake: honeydew melon, vanilla ice cream, condensed milk.
Previously vaped it in iJust 3 and it was awful. Today I vaped it in the Pico and it’s very nice – soft flavour; tastes just like sweet-melon.

All Day Vapes: Mocha Ice-cream
Very good! Can taste the mocha and experience the coolness. Will be even better on a hot day.

TKO – Lime Milk: lime milkshake
A light, slightly sweet flavour. Delicious and refreshing.

Coil Empire – Ascended/Bread Pudding
Lovely soft, lightly-spiced flavour. Easily an ADV

Traditional Juice Co. – Black & Blue: pineapple and wild berries
Tried it a few times in the past, but still getting no taste out of it. Dud/old bottle?

The Coil Co. – Scotchies: butterscotch ice-cream
Yummy butterscotch; surprisingly no coolness which I had expected since it’s ice-cream.

Last night we had a power failure. Have had several of these recently. But that's another story...

Decided to pitstop the Petri under the LED backup lights and give the new Majestic Creme juice a try.

Saw @Sash at Saturday's launch of The Vape Industry's new shop and despite having the juice for a few days I was embarrassed to say to him I hadn't tried it yet ;-)

First, a bit of a dry burn of the Smiley coils :

69d04e7f02035a5ec61be18addfb4cb0.jpg

Fresh CB2 wick

1142daf4be3cbbe6b24ee7356f2b09c5.jpg

Excitement was mounting ;-)

And put in some of this new juice:

dc18381490310f6158437bf152a8085a.jpg

And?

My word! It's delicious.
Been a long time since I've had such a positive impression on the first few toots of a juice.

The chocolate in this is amazing! Not candy or artificial. Real tasty chocolate. And it's not too sweet. Like a decadent premium chocolate in my view. It's smooth and svelte and 'velvety'. Wow!

It's so tasty you can almost taste chocolate pieces in your mouth when vaping it.

I was so impressed I went to find a delicious choc chip cookie. I love these.

80dcbc1a68c34e206c3f27a61017c20f.jpg

Even after eating one of these choc chip cookie biscuits and then having a vape, you can taste the chocolate decadence in the Majestic Creme vape.

Gosh it's gorgeous. And I'm not a big choc/biscuit/dessert vaper. Am enjoying this so much and it is surprising me. Well done @Sash - this juice is truly Majestic!!!

Last edited:
Last night we had a power failure. Have had several of these recently. But that's another story...

Decided to pitstop the Petri under the LED backup lights and give the new Majestic Creme juice a try.

Saw @Sash at Saturday's launch of The Vape Industry's new shop and despite having the juice for a few days I was embarrassed to say to him I hadn't tried it yet ;-)

Fresh CB2 wick

And?

My word! It's delicious.
Been a long time since I've had such a positive impression on the first few toots of a juice.

The chocolate in this is amazing! Not candy or artificial. Real tasty chocolate. And it's not too sweet. Like a decadent premium chocolate in my view. It's smooth and svelte and 'velvety'. Wow!

It's so tasty you can almost taste chocolate pieces in your mouth when vaping it.

Even after eating one of these choc chip cookie biscuits and then having a vape, you can taste the chocolate decadence in the Majestic Creme vape.

Gosh it's gorgeous. And I'm not a big choc/biscuit/dessert vaper. Am enjoying this so much and it is surprising me. Well done @Sash - this juice is truly Majestic!!!
I recently got a sample from a friend (And am vaping it right now) of this and agree with your description on this too! Well done @Sash you guys did a awesome job with this one. its almost like eating a Romany cream!

Fresh CB2 wick

And?

My word! It's delicious.

Wow thanks so much for the feedback @Silver I am happy you're enjoying it!
It was really great meeting you yesterday and having a chat.

See you soon!

I recently got a sample from a friend (And am vaping it right now) of this and agree with your description on this too! Well done @Sash you guys did a awesome job with this one. its almost like eating a Romany cream!
@Dietz Thank you for the compliment man im really happy that youre enjoying it too!

Well done Santuary eliquid. Another well balanced juice. Scavenger is sooo nice can stop vaping

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back