What Did You Vape Today?

As most of you know I vape Red Pill almost exclusively! All other juices I test for a while but haven't reordered or even finished bottles... I just placed my third order for Blimey! There is something special about that juice and it lives in my Abyss Ether combo permanently! Good job @KZOR!
Blimey 2.jpg

Good morning.

Can I just say. #kzor, I don't know what you did but damn, even in my MTL device, that Blimey smacks me with a ton of flavour. Amazing liquid. Will be vaping on this device for the day as a test.20210309_065456.jpg

Hi there guys. Anyone from capetown that might like to vape a sorbet flavoured e liquid?. It has a granidella sorbet taste that I totally hate. Used like 10ml from a 120ml bottle. 70/30 ratio with 3mg nic. You can have it for free.

Hi there guys. Anyone from capetown that might like to vape a sorbet flavoured e liquid?. It has a granidella sorbet taste that I totally hate. Used like 10ml from a 120ml bottle. 70/30 ratio with 3mg nic. You can have it for free.
Or swop me for a bottel blimey hahaha just kidding

[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] this is in the wrong thread.

4616394613a730bf88432d79da9b163e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Abysses! Blimey (Mobb Mini Bridge) in one and Rob's Lure (Ether Bridge) in the other!
Abyss Blimey Robs Lure.JPG

As Queen says... "Another one bites the dust and another does and another one does another one bites the dust"!
Blimey Empty.JPG

The Stratum V4 and Dvarw DL getting a new juice to test! Very authentic! Bringing back my youth!
Elivis 3.jpg

Instead of testing new juices in my Pod systems as I normally do I decided to give the new juices a fair shake and put them into setups I use every day! So let's put Slick Milk into a Billet Box with the awesome new bridge from Monarchy. The Mobb Bridge not only looks outstanding it vapes really well. I'm convinced the gold plating helps... The juice tastes as I had hoped... very similar to a Super Moo Strawberry! Very nice and with just the initial test I know I will keep this in my rotation!
Slick 1.jpg Slick 2.jpg Slick 3.jpg Slick 4.jpg VM Blck 1.jpg

Back