What Rta To Get

Smoke187

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All

I am still getting my feet with the whole Vape World and trying to get a kit that will work for me.
Currently I have a small setup, Vape Mob Titan pro kit, Spinner with a protank 2 and an Evic with an Aerotank Mega. All the items were purchased in this month (CUD) The Vape bug has bitten me hard...lol

Now I want to get something will get me into Mods.
I am looking at getting the Sigelei 50w when it is available, mainly for the size and the VW

Now I need to get a rebuild-able atomizer, and to be honest I have no cooking clue what to get. After reading a bit, its between the Kayfun and the Russion 91% clone. I need a few opinions as to what to get, and it would help if you'll could point me in the right direction with wither links or pics, to help me decide.
I have never built a coil, but have been watching a few youtube vids to help me understand the whole concept.
I would like the RTA concept, because I dont have the time to keep filling juice in the normal RBA devices.

My aim is to get away from the pre-made coil packs, because those things dont last me long, especially with a few that has been duds out of the box and burning my juice :(

Another thing I would like to know is if the new RTA will work on the Evic, so that I can buy the atomizer now and play around with it, until I get the Sigelei 50w box.

Thanks

Cant go wrong in RTA with a Kayfun or Russian!

The difference between the 2?

The Kayfun has a proprietary driptip that will only accept regular 510 driptips with an adapter.
The Russian accepts regular driptips by design.

That's about the gist of it...

EDIT: Yes your RTA will work on the EVIC, but cant say how well.

Howdy. My recommendation would be the kayfun/russian or an aqua.
Kayfuns/russians have a 4.5ml tank are easy to build on and if you shop carefully its cost effective. The aqua is a step up being designed for dual coil builds but only holds 2-2.5ml of juice.

The Kayfun has a proprietary driptip that will only accept regular 510 driptips with an adapter.

I think its the other way around.

Edit : I also believe their air holes are a bit different.

Cant go wrong in RTA with a Kayfun or Russian!

EDIT: Yes your RTA will work on the EVIC, but cant say how well.
Origionals or clones? My russian clone only accepts the proprietary drip tip. But I have seen clones that come with a 510 adaptor. For me personally there is no difference except the kf lite + having the airflow screw on the bottom of the base and the russian on the side. But again depends on what clone you get.

Origionals or clones? My russian clone only accepts the proprietary drip tip. But I have seen clones that come with a 510 adaptor. For me personally there is no difference except the kf lite + having the airflow screw on the bottom of the base and the russian on the side. But again depends on what clone you get.

Originals.
Clones are a different bag when it comes to putting these 2 very similar things head 2 head.

I have an aqua, it is awesome, but as a newbee to coil building I think that you should go with the kayfun or russian, cause building the aqua can be a real b*#&# and the last thing you want is to start with something too difficult , all your suggestions are spot on and yes you can use it on an evic, you will have to build your coils so that your evic can fire them.
I'm sure that someone with an evic can assist you and advise you on the ohm build you need to aim for

My Original Russian 91% takes any standard drip tip.

Without an adapter?
I thought the standard tip looks like this one. (back left)
873171956_332.jpg

Without an adapter?
I thought the standard tip looks like this one. (back left)
873171956_332.jpg

Dammit, now you got me confused!
Gonna have to re-check which (original) one has standard and which has the proprietary.

Dammit, now you got me confused!
Gonna have to re-check which (original) one has standard and which has the proprietary.

Yeah, the (original) Russian as well as 91% takes the standard driptip.
The (original) Kayfun takes the proprietary, but Kayfun LITE takes standard.

I have watched a lot of videos recently, unless all the reviewers got it wrong its defintely the Russian with the propriety drip tip, but it has an adaptor to take any 510 drip tip so it actually does not matter much which one you get. They both very very similar. Parts are actually interchangeable. I have heard that the air hole on the Kayfun whistles more than the Russian. But i dont have any of them, this is jsut based on reviews and comparisons.

I have watched a lot of videos recently, unless all the reviewers got it wrong its defintely the Russian with the propriety drip tip, but it has an adaptor to take any 510 drip tip so it actually does not matter much which one you get. They both very very similar. Parts are actually interchangeable. I have heard that the air hole on the Kayfun whistles more than the Russian. But i dont have any of them, this is jsut based on reviews and comparisons.

Nope.
http://www.vapordna.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RB0014&Click=3074

Russian = standard driptip

Must be different versions of them. I just watched another video where the Russian had a different tip and Kayfun had a standard tip.
I believe the ones i am referring to are the Kayfun Lite and Russian 91%

Must be different versions of them. I just watched another video where the Russian had a different tip and Kayfun had a standard tip.
I believe the ones i am referring to are the Kayfun Lite and Russian 91%

91% is also standard driptip.
The video is likely showing a clone then.

ive got a russian clone, and it surely does not have a propriety drip tip

Well then it seems both may have versions with standard and non standard drip tips.
So the main differences come with the air holes and AFC.

That looks pretty interesting. Here is a slide show.

Yes andre , it does look quite interesting .
easy to build as well , only downfall i see here is the thumb screws on the posts and no holes for the wire , gotta wrap it underneath the thumb screws .

will give first impressions once i have it .

Back