What squonker to get...

What squonker should I get

• Total voters
i have 2 arctic crea squonk mods i quite like them .. they are light and easy to work with. i dont think i got the right rda though i bought 2 pixie 22mm by vapefly i found the draw to be very tight and felt like it was giving me a headache. i have been wanting to use them again but the batteries that i got for them got damaged, since then i have bought mollycell 18650's not sure though if i can use those.

i love a mod that is metal so i been looking at the requiem , the vandy vape pr se looks good too

@Viper_SA , I have a pulse V2 - Granted its not used much because its regulated - its a solid little mod.

My recommendation would be a mech but I havent gotten a mech squonker in a long time so cant comment on whats available and what is good!

Yeah, I watched a review of the Crea and it's not for me... Just don't like the shape or the button. Mostly also because it's almost exactly the same as the OG Vandy Vape Pulse mech I own. Made the mistake of watching Jai Haze's review on the Pulse V2.... What a freakin disaster.... So.... Back to thinking again. The Squeezer got my attention, but I'd just just like it a little more "refined" I guess you could say. Also, I have this thing where the air flows of the atty MUST line up on either side of the mod. So meaning the coil (single coil preferably) must be exactly parallel with the mod's breadth. I'll post a pic just now to show it. Much better than me trying to explain.

IMG_20211018_160348.jpg

He’s just such a tool!

Oh I agree, but if that button issue is a thing.... Then I don't want to take the chance. A colleague has that exact obsidian black version and I love the feel of it, but now I'm not so sure....

Yeah, I watched a review of the Crea and it's not for me... Just don't like the shape or the button. Mostly also because it's almost exactly the same as the OG Vandy Vape Pulse mech I own. Made the mistake of watching Jai Haze's review on the Pulse V2.... What a freakin disaster.... So.... Back to thinking again. The Squeezer got my attention, but I'd just just like it a little more "refined" I guess you could say. Also, I have this thing where the air flows of the atty MUST line up on either side of the mod. So meaning the coil (single coil preferably) must be exactly parallel with the mod's breadth. I'll post a pic just now to show it. Much better than me trying to explain.

@Viper_SA i can confirm the crea button on my one crea got a bit funky and seemed that everything lost position so i ended up taking it apart and trying to align it all again, i got it right but yeah it would of been better if it just didnt happen. the with button i became obsessive about weather or not it was locked or unlocked, i mean it would be nice if the button had a click ... clicks are nice lol but yeah this aint a crea review thread lol

He’s just such a tool!

That's not what you said a few weeks ago at my driveway vape meet... you said you loved his work... no wait, that was my wife saying something about the handyman doing a better job at fixing things than me...

Especially interested to know if you have issues with leaking on that bottom fill, and I've heard that some attys don't screw in far enough pushing out juice between the atty and the mod. Seeing as you're going to also be using a Recurve this would be great feedback for me as I also plan on running a Recurve
I'm currently running a recurve on my pulse v2. No leaking of any sort from any orifice

View attachment 241785
Requiem BF kit has an adjustable 510. Not spring loaded. So if you don't mind a little gap, it will always line up

I have a pulse V2 and have no issues with it at all. Nice smallish device and you can use a 21700 in there. Had no leaking issues. Nice to bottom fill and I haven't found it messy. My only complaint which is my own fault is its not easy to squonk with longer nails - LOL. Lady vaper issues!

I see the poll has the Pulse V2 steadily in the lead, but I still can't make up my mind... This is officially the longest I've thought about a vape purchase and also the most thought out one... Is this what it feels like to be a "responsible" adult? :-D

I see the poll has the Pulse V2 steadily in the lead, but I still can't make up my mind... This is officially the longest I've thought about a vape purchase and also the most thought out one... Is this what it feels like to be a "responsible" adult? :-D
upload_2021-10-19_11-17-46.png

I'm hopefully getting my V2 today (its out for delivery at the moment) and then I'll give you my 2 cents but from I've seen and heard it's going to be a winner...

I'm hopefully getting my V2 today (its out for delivery at the moment) and then I'll give you my 2 cents but from I've seen and heard it's going to be a winner...

Apparently their buttons get stuck and they leak out of their orifices :giggle:, so let me save you from the potential misery and PM you my address to send it on to.

Last edited:
38cf0c520302890f237ed27435b335f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back