What To Buy

Gareth

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Ok so if I wanted to spend around R800-R1000 what setup should I go for. I am looking for something with excellent battery life, my current one lasts 10 min :(

I am looking to buy something decent tomorrow.

Can't go wrong with the MVP!!

And if budget is a little tight, you can get the mini Protank 3 for about half the price of the Aerotank mini

I recently bought the Spinner V2 + mini protank 3 for R630. Loving it so far.

That's my setup, great if the coils don't leak.

I had that happen to both the original Aerotank and the iClear X.1 and I have steered clear from them ever since... so I know exaclty where you are coming from!

@Gareth The Battery life is pretty good. I've only had it a week, but it lasts around 3 days. I don't vape the entire day either.

That MVP is far too big for my liking. I'm sure it is pretty awesome though, but i can't see myself walking around in public with that, especially in pink :p

@Gareth The Battery life is pretty good. I've only had it a week, but it lasts around 3 days. I don't vape the entire day either.

That MVP is far too big for my liking. I'm sure it is pretty awesome though, but i can't see myself walking around in public with that, especially in pink :p

Well @bones, I do, and that with a purple one ;-):giggle:

MVP is good, but if you like me and not too keen on a box mod for all day vaping the vv v3 is a great battery. Lasts me around 5 to 6 hours but I vape out at least 3 1/2 i16 attys and my mpt2 during that time, and chain vape a lot, so all in all great battery for my working day requirements.

Well @bones, I do, and that with a purple one ;-):giggle:

Currently wth my Spinner, people think I've joined the choir. It looks like i'm playing a flute.

Girls can get a away with walking around with pink and purple. In Pretoria, if you're a guy walking around with a pink cigarette, the only think you will be walking away with is a snot klap :rofl:

Currently wth my Spinner, people think I've joined the choir. It looks like i'm playing a flute.

Girls can get a away with walking around with pink and purple. In Pretoria, if you're a guy walking around with a pink cigarette, the only think you will be walking away with is a snot klap :rofl:

True that :giggle:

But you do get them in Black and Silver and looks very stylish

.... only "a snot klap" if you're lucky, very lucky!

Just comparing the two now,

1. Innokin iTaste MVP with iClear30 - R 880
or

2. KangerTech ProTank 3 Mini
Vision Spinner II 1650mAh (Silver) - Both for R580.

What charger do I need for the Vision Spinner II 1650mAh (Silver)?

With the MVP you can charge your phone from the battery if it ever is needed. You get way more vape time and it shows you how many puffs you've puffed. and it's not only an VV but a VW aswell. It alsow sows you what Ω your coil is.

MVP, there is a lot that justifies the R300 difference

MVP is both Variable voltage and variable wattage
MVP will also give you more vaping time between charges

The mvp is great. You get use to the size. Saying that there are cell phones thats bigger.

Just comparing the two now,

1. Innokin iTaste MVP with iClear30 - R 880
or

2. KangerTech ProTank 3 Mini
Vision Spinner II 1650mAh (Silver) - Both for R580.

What charger do I need for the Vision Spinner II 1650mAh (Silver)?
Ego and Evod USB charger with wall adapter, as set out here.

Back