9b0f9eb8672845de3447ff0869ab124a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Stratum V9 21700 Dvarw Combo!
Rays 211201 1.jpg Rays 211201 2.jpg

Shared a rack of ribs as a starter!
Rays 211201 3.jpg

Pepper Fillet for mains!
Rays 211201 4.jpg

Went outside for a vape! Maybe vaped a bit much or we live in the mist belt of KZN.
Rays 211201 5.jpg

A mate bought the hammer of god dna and put the 38mm valhalla on top. It’s ridiculous.

498721E5-9661-4F73-B63E-3392406C2022.jpeg

To clarify...

"VOOPOO" is a brand of vaping products, notorious for their DRAG and PnP range of devices and coils.

"VOOPING" is the action of vaping while pooping.

Easily two words that will be used in the wrong context as some might see the devices as the later option in any case.

Bonus points are achieved when VOOPING while using a VOOPOO as long as you don't drop it in the loo... then it is all just POO...

And that is the end of today's episode of Fun Facts With Dad, stay tuned for some more...

(PS: nowhere on today's to-do list was seeing another vapers jockstrap plastered on the internet... #justsaying)

I owned five Reos at one point but this is by far the best squonker I've ever had! Doesn't hit quite as hard as my Molly, but it's a damn fine vape and mod

IMG_20211202_183552.jpg

To clarify...

"VOOPOO" is a brand of vaping products, notorious for their DRAG and PnP range of devices and coils.

"VOOPING" is the action of vaping while pooping.

Easily two words that will be used in the wrong context as some might see the devices as the later option in any case.

Bonus points are achieved when VOOPING while using a VOOPOO as long as you don't drop it in the loo... then it is all just POO...

And that is the end of today's episode of Fun Facts With Dad, stay tuned for some more...

(PS: nowhere on today's to-do list was seeing another vapers jockstrap plastered on the internet... #justsaying)

Last time i checked this should be a 18+ forum. If you find my post offensive dont comment on my shit. So for the overly sensitive if you find my stuff to be a little to rich for your taste #ignore( very easy) not sure what ur trying to achieve by humiliating me. People that know me knows my sense of humor. Just because you're a dry bag doesn't mean i or anyone else have to walk in line according to what you feel is right. Instead if you wanted to handle it in a professional manner you could have sent me a DM, but no this is typical " im the guy, watch me handle this" attitude.

Dont take me on in a public platform, it says more about you than it does me. #justsaying

And i know a few will have sand in their arse because of what i say here, why? Because its true.

So let me apologize to all the sensitive viewers that won't be able to sleep tonight. Sorry hay, i was trying to crack a funny one. Clearly the wrong place for the wrong age group.

Back