What's in your hand right now?

Yes it surely does but close mine down a little more than halfway when on fruit ice juices
Thank you!

I gave the ether a pitstop and lifted the coil a bit. I had it quite far down. Let’s see what that does to the airflow. Reckon it’ll help a bit.

Thank you!

I gave the ether a pitstop and lifted the coil a bit. I had it quite far down. Let’s see what that does to the airflow. Reckon it’ll help a bit.
I have the ether bridge as well and enjoy it just as much for me it has a little more airflow than the rta and gives better flavor luckily I bought my abyss used but thankfully got All the accessories packs for it with the ether bridge and the pioneer insider included so not a fan of the production coils i like to build my own next for me is the vandy vape pulse AIO when we get them here in sa

Is it strong coffee or a skinny decaf latte type of coffee?
Lol, definitely not skinny decaf, that's for sure! But it's not an espresso type coffee either. It's a Cafe Latte/Cappuccino type coffee (I use 3 different coffees to make it). This one for @vicTor is a special blend though as he does max VG. Same basic recipe, but slightly adapted.

Lol, definitely not skinny decaf, that's for sure! But it's not an espresso type coffee either. It's a Cafe Latte/Cappuccino type coffee (I use 3 different coffees to make it). This one for @vicTor is a special blend though as he does max VG. Same basic recipe, but slightly adapted.

I appreciate the adaptation, thank you

but wow, this is awesome

You all knew, and every body warned me, and I didn't believe it, and now I do. 11 days to D-Day, couldn't be more excited but it was tough getting here. Hope everyone is well.
20211207_111121.jpg

You all knew, and every body warned me, and I didn't believe it, and now I do. 11 days to D-Day, couldn't be more excited but it was tough getting here. Hope everyone is well.
View attachment 245789

We'll raise a glass to you, mate - unless you want to switch the reception to the German Club in Edenvale, then you can buy the drinks!

Congratulations to you and the future Mrs. Epic!

Back