What's in your hand right now?

Exactly... it's just banter mate! I actually thought my post was informative and as light hearted as yours, not humiliating... each to their own. Sleep tight!

20211203_105926.jpg Trying a bit of TC with the Lost Vape Grus and UB Pro pod. Thanks Adriaan.
What is your sweet spot Temperature Wise. This is on 135c. So scared of burning the coil.

Last edited:
Monark in my hand. The Iceman cometh...

Surprised by how small this device is, how hard it hits and how easy it was to quickly strip and polish the internals. There is a very slight overhang with the Nitrous beauty ring on the beveling, but my OCD can live with that. Battery is a very, very tight fit in there, Will have to be careful to not tear up battery wraps, but it hits like a ton of bricks!

Paired with some of @ivc_mixer Sour Blue Gummy. Yummy yums.

@Rob Fisher

IMG_20211203_180421.jpg IMG_20211203_180442.jpg

Monark in my hand. The Iceman cometh...

Surprised by how small this device is, how hard it hits and how easy it was to quickly strip and polish the internals. There is a very slight overhang with the Nitrous beauty ring on the beveling, but my OCD can live with that. Battery is a very, very tight fit in there, Will have to be careful to not tear up battery wraps, but it hits like a ton of bricks!

Paired with some of @ivc_mixer Sour Blue Gummy. Yummy yums.

@Rob Fisher

View attachment 245503 View attachment 245504
Took off the beauty ring to get rid of the overhang. It was killing me. And managed to tear a brand new battery wrap... Think I have the hang of it now and the new wrap is matchy matchy as well

IMG_20211203_201004.jpg

Have a super Saturday FAM!!
ace5ce94d24ef7ba4aa97008117a7218.jpg

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Back