What's in your hand right now?

Wismec Theorem RTA... first build & vape on Minikin VGOD. Clapton .68 top air only @ 50W with SS/Pyrex sleeve, Signature Tips SS/Glass DT (UK)... DIY Amaretto Toffee.

wt1s.jpg

And we need some major feedback on the Theorem! I'm off to fetch mine this afternoon if I can finish fixing my boats live well pump in time!

Wismec Theorem RTA... first build & vape on Minikin VGOD. Clapton .68 top air only @ 50W with SS/Pyrex sleeve, Signature Tips SS/Glass DT (UK)... DIY Amaretto Toffee.

wt1s.jpg
Amaretto Toffee sounds incredible! Amaretto and coke is one of my favourite drinks (tastes like Dr Pepper which we don't get in SA, but I developed a severe addiction to it when I was in the States), I must go see if I can find an Amaretto concentrate locally now!

AND ? Any good ?

Flavor is not bad for a first build, but I need to play with it more. It's near midnight here and I only picked it up at my mail place less than an hour ago, so not much time with it yet. This joose it toasty at 50W (highest I've vaped it). The atty gets pretty hot, especially with some chain vaping. Build and wicking is a breeze with points picked up in SMM's video. Easier build than the Avocado's since you don't have to screw around with the wicks (on a 3mm build). I'll try back air only and both top and back air together, probably some other liquids before I rebuild it. If I do a dual build I'll probably do it with vertical coils and use back air only.

And we need some major feedback on the Theorem! I'm off to fetch mine this afternoon if I can finish fixing my boats live well pump in time!

I'll be playing with it for the next few days trying different builds, joose, etc "unless" I hit what works for me early on. No idea if it will unseat the Avocado's, but it shows promise as being another vehicle for me to use on the reg mods if I find a sweet spot with it.

Amaretto Toffee sounds incredible! Amaretto and coke is one of my favourite drinks (tastes like Dr Pepper which we don't get in SA, but I developed a severe addiction to it when I was in the States), I must go see if I can find an Amaretto concentrate locally now!

10-4-2... Dr Pepper. When I lived in California back in the mid 60s to mid 70's we called it constipated prune joose (it's actually made from a blackberry extract if I remember right). The local wino's in the central agricultural valleys of CA used it to cut their bargain basement Ripple or Thunderbird wine with. I eventually learned to like DP, but didn't even try those junk wines. let alone mixed with DP. :)

10-4-2... Dr Pepper. When I lived in California back in the mid 60s to mid 70's we called it constipated prune joose (it's actually made from a blackberry extract if I remember right). The local wino's in the central agricultural valleys of CA used it to cut their bargain basement Ripple or Thunderbird wine with. I eventually learned to like DP, but didn't even try those junk wines. let alone mixed with DP. :)
Wine mixed with DP?! I'm off to our tasting room to bastardise all our products!

5e6a9ce34a4d5c9f09bd62c396168190.jpg

Today I'm hitting my Griffin tank on my tuxedo RX200 with some looper to have a throw back to the og Fruit loops

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You're going the wrong way Rob. Compact is good, getting bigger than the mod is not as much so. :)

At the rate these tanks eat juice I need something that will last longer than the walk from my Vape Cave to my car! :eek: I need a tank that will last the 20 minute trip to Durban from my place. AT the moment I have to take 2 x Snow Wolf with Gemini's because one Gemini is finished on the trip...

638c4a8d2f4c63c5cf7d9381a2127120.jpg

Noisy Cricket and Indestructable atty (dual Claptons @ 0.56 ohm) with NCV Strawb.

I've only been running this setup for an hour or so and it's my first mech, but I can see that the relationship with my Cricket is going to make my Cuboid/Crius and RX200/Avocado setups VERY jealous.

I LOVE the Cricket / Indeatructable combo... I don't get why people say they don't like the atty. Flavour is fantastic. I'm going to put the same build on the Lush in the morning to compare falvour.

I must also mention that I wicked the atty with Rayon. I'll give the Rayon a go on the Avocado in the morning as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back