What's in your hand right now?

After one hectic day, I want to game a bit. View attachment 112505
Agreed!
5GPwb28.jpg

Guys .. pool noodle a cutting blade and pool noodle is all u need for those cup holders. Can make up to 20 from one noodle

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Me too. I am in discussions with a forumite for a swop .. for this door
1075b38e302e3050ac49b0769f5a43d4.jpg
8586cc5a974c6025c94f88e3897643bb.jpg

Yeah that's the one right there... If the deal falls through I've got a rare camo one that I'd trade for the black

Yeah that's the one right there... If the deal falls through I've got a rare camo one that I'd trade for the black
Ha ha .. get me a clear skull door and I'd gladly pass the black one for u for trade lol

Nice looking setup @Rafique. How is that Tesla- been looking at getting one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my second one I have owned @shaun2707 and its one of my favorite mods. Excellent battery efficiency compared to other mods. Fires instantly, 1.5 amp charging, super light and cheap for what it is. Only con is that because of the shape its not pocket friendly.

This is my second one I have owned @shaun2707 and its one of my favorite mods. Excellent battery efficiency compared to other mods. Fires instantly, 1.5 amp charging, super light and cheap for what it is. Only con is that because of the shape its not pocket friendly.

Awesome thanks bud. Sounds like a lekker mod. I currently have the Minikin v2 so the form factor of the Tesla won’t really be a problem.

Shot for the feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back